Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
h52A132EB.jpg

Daps
you're giving the woman too much control in this case, she will have you by the heart and nuts breh, you can only hope things work out with yall.

What else can you do in life and love though?

You try and control a relationship and you're in it for the wrong reason honestly.

I think you know going into anything, that there is no guarantees. If you wanna control every relationship you have you wont have many long term relationships

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The oldest had some issues with it early on, not about me so much but about the split, but they had been split for 3 years before this.

So it really actually settled well, I got a great relationship with them and it's nice to have them to help give the baby attention.

Their biggest beef now is who gets to hold the baby.
That's good, I hope they continue to adjust well and I hope everything works out for you guys.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:obama:
What else can you do in life and love though?

You try and control a relationship and you're in it for the wrong reason honestly.

I think you know going into anything, that there is no guarantees. If you wanna control every relationship you have you wont have many long term relationships
I feel ya breh complete domination is unhealthy imo, but there should be an over balance somewhere like 60/40. I always equate control to love in regards to relationships. The person that loves the least is in the driver seat imo. Its easier said than done though. Congrats on the seed:obama:

Daps
:obama:
I feel ya breh complete domination is unhealthy imo, but there should be an over balance somewhere like 60/40. I always equate control to love in regards to relationships. The person that loves the least is in the driver seat imo. Its easier said than done though. Congrats on the seed:obama:

You're right, but that's a wrong relationship.

If either holds the upperhand that can be very unhealthy. In a perfect relationship, that love is 50/50 but we both know that is few and far between

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Do it. When the husband kills you and the misses, there will be 2 job openings. What exactly is in the job description? Whats the h.r person's name?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I've dealth with engaged women, so it's not the same but similar. I've thankfully come out unscathed in these situations but it is an uncomfortable situation to have to be in wondering what she is doing and saying on her part. What if her dude is jealous and crazy and wants street vengence if sh1t leaks out. We know how man can get very few are stable enough to see it as the wifes fauly and keep it moving.