Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
2 that I can recall

- the chick I used to smash who i'm still not sure if she was a midget or not was married. I'll admit the shyt was kinda foul cause I met her when I was taking classes and her husband took classes on the same campus, I would see them together or him by himself all the time. She told me their marriage was all but over, they were just living together because neither had anywhere else to go, looking back I doubt that was the case. Had to cut if off because she wanted more from me than just dikk, she wanted me to do the things her husband was supposed to be doing to make her feel appreciated as a mother and wife

- I been hittin this married woman every once in a blue for about 2 years now, almost the same excuse as the other chick, never seen her husband but she claims they have an understanding, they both do their thing they just keep their dirt away from the house. Her story is more believable than the other chick cause she can actually come and go as she pleases like she dont have a man at home checkin her.

Even if it is just sex between you 2 the shyt is still risky, kinda hard for someone who's done it to say I wouldnt recommend it but I honestly wouldnt

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
An affair is different than jujst smashing. for the record, I've took part in these activities several times. In retrospect I kind of feel bad. It's someone's WIFE.

I used to think who am I to deny these women what they really want? :yeshrug: I would justify it by saying, "I don't know what type of relationship they have"

but that can get you killed, justly. We aren't talking about someone's boo, or girl, but wife. :birdman:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't trust myself. I've tripped up in the past That's why I don't do Facebook, I don't do Instagram or any other social network site. I have the flexibility, money and looks and pull off some shyt if I so chose. I purposely put that Google Latitude on my fiance's phone so she can see where I am. I stay in my basement and play video games all day long. My dikk is clean, disease free and it's going to stay that way. My fiance always knows what I'm doing at all times. A nikka such as iceberg goes nowhere.

I work in finance in the healthcare field. I'm around educated, fit and energetic women all day long. I'm the only fukking guy that dresses up here. Not to say that women brush up on me but I be like
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif
if women want hugs and shyt. My dikk gets activated.

:laff:

Daps
How are her daughters?

The oldest had some issues with it early on, not about me so much but about the split, but they had been split for 3 years before this.

So it really actually settled well, I got a great relationship with them and it's nice to have them to help give the baby attention.

Their biggest beef now is who gets to hold the baby.