Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

Daps
The OP is being fukking played.

She didn't want her husband anymore but she didn't want to be out here on these streets raising 2 kids by herself.

So she made sure to trap @LastEmperor2k2 so he couldn't go anywhere once the ink on the divorce dried

Some of y'all got some real fantastical ideas about how relationship works, like people draw up shyt up in playbooks.

If I am in absolute complete love with this woman how is it a trap? It's what I wanted.

But I know better, I know the Coli wasn't gonna do anything but shyt on this haha

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The OP is being fukking played.

She didn't want her husband anymore but she didn't want to be out here on these streets raising 2 kids by herself.

So she made sure to trap @LastEmperor2k2 so he couldn't go anywhere once the ink on the divorce dried

I think this is all :duck: anyway. But LOL @ these "it's already come so far now, I just can't help it" types before anything even happens.

You had a CHOICE. :snoop:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I learned a lot more about her, and she was separated from the dude before for like 2 years, they got back together for the kids.

You know there's no guarantees in life, i`m gonna take my chances. Maybe it does end bad down the road, but I doubt it, but nothing is certain.

I've never loved someone as much as i love her, and vice versa, the kid was planned too.

But I hear ya

Hey if all this is true, I wish you and her the best. People can say that it won't work out but that's an easy bet because most relationships and marriages these days don't work out. I hope you actually did find the one. She clearly chose her mate poorly the first time. Maybe she has learned from it and choosing you will be a better option for her. Anyways good luck. Lord knows it's hard enough without the drama that you are starting with.

And keep us posted every few months. This thread just gets better with time.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
id be conflicted with messing with a married man cuz i am a married woman. that shyt is devastating to find out your husband is cheating on you. and it really does something to you no matter how strong you claim to be.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you're giving the woman too much control in this case, she will have you by the heart and nuts breh, you can only hope things work out with yall.