Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I thought about all those things, but this girl is probably the sexiest girl I ever could possibly been with, attraction is unreal.

There is about a million things that could go wrong, and I feel terrible being all over this dudes wife, but in my head she wouldn't be doing this if there wasn't a reason behind it

The reason behind it is she's a slob. Whenever someone is in a relationship and decides to cheat, they will always find someone to do it with. You seem to really believe that its you and your connection that has her so open. No, if it wasn't with you, it would be with some other dude...maybe even some other dude at your job. If you dug alittle deeper, you'd probably find out that you're not the first guy she's cheated with or at least flirted heavily with. She already had it in her mind that she was going to cheat, and you're just the most convenient option...for now at least.

Not to mention, this chick let you meet her husband and her kids. That should tell you what kind of woman she is. Bad enough that she's about to cheat on her man AND her children. But she's showing off the dude she's going to do it with...like its some perverse inside joke. This woman has no character. And if she's willing to lie, cheat and steal time from her family, what do you think she'll do to you if things every went bad?

Its funny how everyone quotes the story about the pastor who was recently killed in Louisiana, but everyone seems to glaze over the part where the woman was willing to make FALSE rape allegations against the dude she was sleeping with in order to cover her story for fear of the husband. Let that sink in. I bet, on second thought I actually know, there are plenty dudes who thought "she f#ckin with me cuz I'm the sh#t" only to have the chick do a 180 on them when it got to serious with her husband finding out about her affair.

Don't let your ego play you. Dudes really do and really can have their life turned upside down over dealing with a loose, unscrupulous woman. Too many dudes think with their dikk and then wonder they end up getting f#cked. Be better.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I learned a lot more about her, and she was separated from the dude before for like 2 years, they got back together for the kids.

You know there's no guarantees in life, i`m gonna take my chances. Maybe it does end bad down the road, but I doubt it, but nothing is certain.

I've never loved someone as much as i love her, and vice versa, the kid was planned too.

But I hear ya

:dead:

This is some outer space cupcakin and simpin...falling in love with scandalous married cheater only to have a "planned" pregnancy while the b#tch is still married...words can't describe.

I pray that you're joking. Because if not, this is GUARANTEED to end badly for all parties involved. I mean, how does this woman even deal with her kids after this? How will she explain this to them? How will you explain this to your child? Do you honestly believe that she won't do the same thing to you once the newness wears off? Do you understand how morally inept a woman must be to do this type of thing?

So much loss in this situation.

Peace

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The reason behind it is she's a slob. Whenever someone is in a relationship and decides to cheat, they will always find someone to do it with. You seem to really believe that its you and your connection that has her so open. No, if it wasn't with you, it would be with some other dude...maybe even some other dude at your job. If you dug alittle deeper, you'd probably find out that you're not the first guy she's cheated with or at least flirted heavily with. She already had it in her mind that she was going to cheat, and you're just the most convenient option...for now at least.

Not to mention, this chick let you meet her husband and her kids. That should tell you what kind of woman she is. Bad enough that she's about to cheat on her man AND her children. But she's showing off the dude she's going to do it with...like its some perverse inside joke. This woman has no character. And if she's willing to lie, cheat and steal time from her family, what do you think she'll do to you if things every went bad?

Its funny how everyone quotes the story about the pastor who was recently killed in Louisiana, but everyone seems to glaze over the part where the woman was willing to make FALSE rape allegations against the dude she was sleeping with in order to cover her story for fear of the husband. Let that sink in. I bet, on second thought I actually know, there are plenty dudes who thought "she f#ckin with me cuz I'm the sh#t" only to have the chick do a 180 on them when it got to serious with her husband finding out about her affair.

Don't let your ego play you. Dudes really do and really can have their life turned upside down over dealing with a loose, unscrupulous woman. Too many dudes think with their dikk and then wonder they end up getting f#cked. Be better.

Peace

Immaculate post, but he's too far gone.
Let him go on to the darkside :manny:

We all learn sooner or later.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: You got her pregnant?

Get other men's wives pregnant and pretend that karma won't come back for you, brehs. :skip: