Anyone Else Look At Physical Copies With Disgust Now?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
At the very least you have to drive to pick the game up, then drive to trade it back in.

Even if you buy and sell on amazon you still spend much more time on the transaction then you would digital.

Point still stands, time is money :umad:
If you trading in games you already lost. :hhh:
If you can't get a good idea of whether or not you would like a game before purchasing it then you get to hold another L.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
And then put the disc in and wait an hour for that mufukka to install and update??

Peasants :hhh:
Walks in from work.
Kisses wife and children.
Uppercuts pitbull.
Takes off shoes.
Opens new video game and puts it into console.
Changes clothes.
Either helps with or begins cooking dinner
Sits down to eat whilst watching an episode of something on Netflix
Finishes dinner, washes plate.
Sits on couch and begins to play brand new game.

No grown man is sitting around waiting for a game to install. Come on breh.:DAIGOCOFFEE:
You know better than this. These scenarios you're making up are funny, but aren't genuine in a discussion about real life.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you trading in games you already lost. :hhh:
If you can't get a good idea of whether or not you would like a game before purchasing it then you get to hold another L.
That’s the whole reason people talking about they still buy physical.

So they can trade them back in.

I agree grown men off that, it ain’t worth a buy if I’m anticipating trading it back in.

Funny thing is, this is Sony stan thinking cause Sony drops all those game you play for 3 days then have no more use for them. We off that in the future, your game doesn’t last past a couple days, I don’t want it:camby:

Sony stans :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Walks in from work.
Uppercuts pitbull.
Takes off shoes.
Changes clothes.
Sits on couch and begins to play brand new game.

No grown man is sitting around waiting for a game to install. Come on breh.:DAIGOCOFFEE:
You know better than this. These scenarios you're making up are funny, but aren't genuine in a discussion about real life.
Don’t need all these steps.

Sets up digital download a week before release.

Plays that mufukka at anytime on launch day(or before) that I want to, don’t even need to kiss the wife and abuse the dog(or the other way around:ohhh:)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Walks in from work.
Uppercuts pitbull.
Takes off shoes.
Changes clothes.
Sits on couch and begins to play brand new game...
"Installation 10% Complete" :troll:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Digital only games can get pulled at anytime for any reason. Shyt like this is why I'm glad I still have my PS2 and Dreamcast copies of Marvel 2.

Still salty about not being able to play Scott Pilgrim vs The World and After Burner Climax :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That’s the whole reason people talking about they still but physical.

So they can trade them back in.

I agree grown men off that, it ain’t worth a buy if I’m anticipating trading it back in.

Funny thing is, this is Sony stan thinking cause Sony drops all those game you play for 3 days then have no more use for them. We off that in the future, your game doesn’t last past a couple days, I don’t want it:camby:

Sony stans :mjlol:
I agree 100%.
You know I'm in the minority though. I want physical games for all the :flabbynsick: reasons.
Plus I'm a sucker for nostalgia. I miss the days of getting home with a copy of Reasonable Doubt and reading the credits and looking at the art work.
I remember losing my mind when I opened the copy of the Blueprint for the first time and saw that the booklet had see through pages like an actual blueprint.
I feel the same way about video games. For me, it isn't the actual games that mean anything to me (I mean.... yeah to an extent) it's more so the reminder of everything else that was going on in my life when certain games came out. The memories of playing with friends. The game is the vehicle that delivered the lifetime memories with friends that I cherish.
I'll still have those moments in the digital age, but being able to have something tangible adds to the nostalgia.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Don’t need all these steps.

Sets up digital download a week before release.

Plays that mufukka at anytime on launch day(or before) that I want to, don’t even need to kiss the wife and abuse the dog(or the other way around:ohhh:)
:DAIGOMJLOL:I was gonna say "uppercuts wife and kisses pitbull" but then I immediately realized that would be yaccubian behavior. :DAIGOSABU2:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I sit 20 feet back from my 80" 4K TV :troll:

do you walk to the TV to adjust the volume, or do you use a remote control?
Walk errytime. Helps keep the flab off from snacks :mjgrin:

But seriously, the only thing keeping me from digital games is price. I roll with whoever's cheaper and as long as I've still got GCU, I'm going physical :manny:

Now if the PS Store were to implement something similar, I'd go all digital

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:DAIGOMJLOL:I was gonna say "uppercuts wife and kisses pitbull" but then I immediately realized that would be yaccubian behavior. :DAIGOSABU2:
Spousal abuse is a real problem. You are a good man :cheers:

The rest of us.........:huhldup:
nahh just fukking around if anything I’m the victim of abuse....:to:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Walk errytime. Helps keep the flab off from snacks :mjgrin:

But seriously, the only thing keeping me from digital games is price. I roll with whoever's cheaper and as long as I've still got GCU, I'm going physical :manny:

Now if the PS Store were to implement something similar, I'd go all digital
They've shown signs of that with certain games being discounted if you pre-order.
Right now that Castlevania port is on sale if you pre-order.
If they roll that out to more games than digital definitely is a no brainer.
For me, I'm more comfortable making the switch to digital this year because I now have 3 PS4's in the house.
My daughter and my wife are regular gamers. In the past, I would have to buy 3 copies of the same game for all of us to play.
Now with game share, I can buy 1 digital copy that can be play on 2 PS4's at the same time.
I can just buy 2 copies of the game now instead of 3.
Call of Duty BLOPS 4 is the first game I've every paid full price, digitally, and preordered it.
I'll definitely being doing this with pretty much every multiplayer game moving forward.

If you have a friend you trust, I recommend doing the same thing.
That way you can split the cost and never pay more than $30 for a game again.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got Gamer's Club until Oct 2021. Unless Best Buy says fukk it and starts letting me get digital for 20% off, I'm sticking with physical :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There’s plenty of Digital deals, only reason there isn’t more is cause of you peasants holding on to physical media.:scust:

And beyond that, we GROWN, time is money, the time spent driving back n forth talking to freckle faced teens at GameStop is well worth the $10-$20 you’d save buying and selling a physical disc.

I’d pay an extra 10-20 everytime to skip the hassle and the need to store and care for archaic discs:camby:

When I’m 75 and want to show my great grandkids how games used to be, I’ll just boot up their xbox 12 and download sunset overdrive. fukk this dumb shyt y’all talking about:camby:
Gamestop in 2018 :dwillhuh:

You know we got multiple delivery services out there right and all sorts of discounts/rebates/membership deals now? It ain't just Xbox and Sony setting prices anymore either. Only time I drive is when I'm selling something back in person. Even then, you can flip that too through ebay.

Hustles to be had out here :ld: