Anyone Else Look At Physical Copies With Disgust Now?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
ever since amazon fukked us with taking away 20% off new games i said fukk physical releases....like when red dead 2 drops next friday...imagine going to gamestop or bestbuy and have to sit thru that mess :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only games I buy physical are sports games or games I know I will trade in

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
No.

The reason I stick w/physical is because if I buy a shyt game I have the luxury of either trading it in or selling it online to get a few more dollars than what I paid for it. See when you go all digital for games and end up buying a dud, you're stuck with it. Until Sony/MS figure out a program where digital owners can trade-in games for reasonable trade value then I'll make the switch.

As far as my Blu-ray collection goes, I'm ready to make the jump to all digital b/c I just have too many movies in my cabinet. Also, about every 10 yrs they force ppl to upgrade. First it was DVD in 98, then Blu-ray in '06-07, and now 4k. I'm good.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I originally was going to build an all physical collection but Those digital prices been too good to pass up for me on psn recently :wow:. I get consoles and games late into the generation so price is the deciding factor

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Selling games back is damn near free money if you're getting discounts and know how to flip your purchases at the right time

Main thing keeping me from going full digital is really just that.... it WAS pretty fukking cool to go back home, hop on my brother's PS4, load up my account, and basically give him my entire PS4 library though :wow: Merry Christmas little homie
this and gamefly... i don't even buy games anymore.. why waste the money... anything i consider longer than a 2-3 week play, i'll keep it for 30% off, then sell it when i'm done for half my money back

only digital games i have is cause they were on super sale... other than that, why bother

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Walks in from work.
Kisses wife and children.
Uppercuts pitbull.
Takes off shoes.
Opens new video game and puts it into console.
Changes clothes.
Either helps with or begins cooking dinner
Sits down to eat whilst watching an episode of something on Netflix
Finishes dinner, washes plate.
Sits on couch and begins to play brand new game.

No grown man is sitting around waiting for a game to install. Come on breh.:DAIGOCOFFEE:
You know better than this. These scenarios you're making up are funny, but aren't genuine in a discussion about real life.
Shoes off before entering the house. Who raised y’all?:hhh: