Anyone Else Look At Physical Copies With Disgust Now?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Keep being a slave to digital media if you want to. Microsoft almost hit people with the okie doke at the beginning of this generation. Physical media is always the way to go. If you complaining about having to get up to change a disc, then you just plain lazy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Keep being a slave to digital media if you want to. Microsoft almost hit people with the okie doke at the beginning of this generation. Physical media is always the way to go. If you complaining about having to get up to change a disc, then you just plain lazy.
:duck:

Had Microsoft kept with their original plan you’d be able to trade/sale/gift digital now and deals would be more plentiful right now.

It’s you dudes stuck in the past holding us back that’s the problem :scust:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
What it look like I gotta pay money every month to borrow my own shyt

It's all good though, I just hope none of y'all are pro-black militants. Them two thangs don't go together

"Let's live off the grid... oh wait i can't, the new 2K comin out" :whoa:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You probably should for the exercise if changing discs is a hassle. :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:
so many technological advances are all about these little conveniences. I remember when you had to get up to change the channel on the TV... with a pair of pliers. I used to have to walk to the kitchen and use the rotary phone

we've built an infrastructure for distributing data over wires, and even wirelessly. why do we still need to put this data on a piece of plastic, and distribute it with fossil fuel burning machines? it's archaic

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Better hope those servers never shutdown or delisting gets you, or you was just renting those games :scust:

It's only a problem like 5% of the time. Or it's only an issue if you want to play an old unpatched release.

Either way, the time and space saved by going digital >>>>