Anyone Else Look At Physical Copies With Disgust Now?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Selling games back is damn near free money if you're getting discounts and know how to flip your purchases at the right time

Main thing keeping me from going full digital is really just that.... it WAS pretty fukking cool to go back home, hop on my brother's PS4, load up my account, and basically give him my entire PS4 library though :wow: Merry Christmas little homie
There’s plenty of Digital deals, only reason there isn’t more is cause of you peasants holding on to physical media.:scust:

And beyond that, we GROWN, time is money, the time spent driving back n forth talking to freckle faced teens at GameStop is well worth the $10-$20 you’d save buying and selling a physical disc.

I’d pay an extra 10-20 everytime to skip the hassle and the need to store and care for archaic discs:camby:

When I’m 75 and want to show my great grandkids how games used to be, I’ll just boot up their xbox 12 and download sunset overdrive. fukk this dumb shyt y’all talking about:camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm fine with physical copies for video games...
Now for movies, I've definitely been looking at my bookcases of DVDs and Blu Rays with the :beli: face more and more.
Just yesterday I was actually reading up on how to set up a plex server and create back ups of all my movies and just storing all my discs in my attic or something.
(I like the idea of setting up a 6 - 8 TB NAS and putting all of my movies on it so I can just stream them to my devices around the house. I would want to make sure I get the full quality though, especially the full surround sound. I know the file sizes would be large but I'm fine with that. I would just add more space later if necessary).
I feel different about games because not everything is backwards compatible and there's also value in playing on the original platforms.
To add to this...
Has anyone gone all digital with movies yet?
Aside from the idea of making back ups of all my current discs and watching them off a plex server, I was think for future movies just buying them all digitally through iTunes.
I have one of the older Apple TVs and like it a lot. I'm pretty much cemented in the Apple ecosystem, so iTunes makes the most sense to me.
Just wonder if anyone else has experience already with the movies on iTunes.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There’s plenty of Digital deals, only reason there isn’t more is cause of you peasants holding on to physical media.:scust:

And beyond that, we GROWN, time is money, the time spent driving back n forth talking to freckle faced teens at GameStop is well worth the $10-$20 you’d save buying and selling a physical disc.

I’d pay an extra 10-20 everytime to skip the hassle and the need to store and care fore archaic discs:camby:
A grown man isn't "driving back and forth talking to freckle faced teens at gamestop". :DAIGOSKIP:
A grown man knows what he wants and isn't making multiple trips or going out of his way to pick up a game. :DAIGODENZEL:
Also, you know good as anyone else that shipping is fast and games get delivered on launch day if you pre-order. :DAIGORUDY:
Digital convenience still wins, but your point missed the mark. :DAIGOCAM:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A grown man isn't "driving back and forth talking to freckle faced teens at gamestop". :DAIGOSKIP:
A grown man knows what he wants and isn't making multiple trips or going out of his way to pick up a game. :DAIGODENZEL:
Also, you know good as anyone else that shipping is fast and games get delivered on launch day if you pre-order. :DAIGORUDY:
Digital convenience still wins, but your point missed the mark. :DAIGOCAM:
At the very least you have to drive to pick the game up, then drive to trade it back in.

Even if you buy and sell on amazon you still spend much more time on the transaction then you would digital.

Point still stands, time is money :umad:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'll buy physical sports games so I'm not stuck with them, but if it's some shyt imma play forever like some Rockstar shyt, digital is copped.

I'm done with physical movies though. Whole collection went up in flames when my house burnt down. All them digital codes i never used.:snoop: