Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Why are people unable to see through political rhetoric and messaging.

If she said “I’m going to do everything for the black community” she would lose votes because America is a nation made up multiple races. Imagine if a white candidate said they wanted to focus on the white community. See? It would offend most voters. You dictate how much a candidate would your community by the policies they support. Like access to cheaper education, or making housing more affordable, or cutting taxes for the middle class.

You actually expect a black candidate to say “I want to focus on the black community exclusively” and expect them to win? :mjtf: In a nation many militants call AmeriKKKa? Do you understand how uou have to achieve a path to presidency and what groups you have to cater?

In America you don’t say “this piece of legislation is exclusively for one race of people” because that would be labeled politically biased and exclusionary. Instead you make legislation and then pass it on so specific groups benefit. So for example Biden’s farming legislation. It’s for all farmers but they’ve made it so that black farms benefit overwhelmingly. If they said they would make legislation exclusively for black farmers it would be attacked especially in a time when the SCOTUS undoes affirmative action.

I’m convinced many that quote things like “she’s said she’s not going to do things for black people” do not understand politics or how the game is played. It makes anyone with any basic political and civic minded acumen to not take them seriously.

This should be stickied.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Those aren't black militants.....they are right wing c00ns :mjlol:

A black militant is somebody who wants freedom for his people from the system of white supremacy and they damn sure ain't trump supporter. Learn about black people from the internet brehs :umad:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
A lot of these cats are "internet militants" and say some of the dumbest things imaginable. I sometimes wonder if they really think in the idiotic ways of their posts or are just saying outlandish nonsense for attention.

A lot of it is justified anger and disillusionment.

But they need to come correct, cause not everybody is gonna handle em with kid gloves. Sometimes you need to call a breh a bytch ass nikka.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Online keyboard warriors aren't militants. They're just bored and acting up online.

The average black person learns about kamala going to a black school, sees her sister and family and just thinks :

:manny: not bad

Most people are tired of Donald Trump's constant whining and didn't feel good about Joe Biden.

Most people are just relieved that their choice isn't between two old men who clearly have dementia.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Never did. Coming up in New York and being around brilliant Black scholars who were extremely book read, ran studies departments at local universities, were a resource to many, creating Black politicians locally and in Africa (John Henrik Clark was my dad's professor and the mentor to him along with Kwame Nkrumah), all this online leadership shyt is pure amateur hour. They're driven by spectacle. Black thought is mundane, labor intensive, and not sexy. When you see the opposite posed as online Black militancy, you know what you're seeing is fake.

They make it simple.

Last edited:
Daps
That poster got heated cause we was cracking jokes on brehs who fukk white women only. That tells you everything you need to know about him. Literally told me to kill myself over it.

Funny enough I guarantee he ain't got no kinda bytches peroid.

He's also Canadian. So it's purely coming from a place of envy
:hubie:.... We don't claim that weirdo.... he must be from Alberta and a Rhodesia nostalgist....:scust:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Never did. Coming up in New York and being around read and brilliant Black scholars who extremely book read, ran studies departments at local universities and were a resource to many, creating Black politicians locally and in Africa (John Henrik Clark was my dad's professor and the mentor to him along with Kwame Nkrumah), all this online leadership shyt is pure amateur hour. They're driven by spectacle. Black thought is mundane, labor intensive, and not sexy. When you see the opposite posed as Black militancy, you know what you're seeing is fake.

They make it simple.
Any advice on creating healthy black community at the grassroots level from people you learned from?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I dont understand why they would be 🧠 radicalised to the point of wanting to harm and murder civilians
All for 🐔 burger
Box food sellout

I should HAWK TUAH in ya face

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Any advice on creating healthy black community at the grassroots level from people you learned from?
I'm going to be honest.....the past I had around me no longer exists, especially in this city. I came up at a time where my HS principal got Mandela, who when he first stepped foot on US soil came STRAIGHT to my HS to speak to a gathering of 10,000 of us on the football field because no group of people wrote him while he was doing his bid in a south african prison more than BLACK NEW YORKERS. Or having TV shows like "Like It Is" ran by Gil Noble which as a public affairs television program focusing on issues relevant to the African-American community, in New York City between 1968 and 2011 and was one of the longest-running, locally produced programs of its kind in television history. Or going to hear Ivan Van Sertima speak at a nearby college.

Those men were REAL. Those men were AUTHENTIC and driven by the struggle. Those days are OVER. These buffoons on social media are driven by the spectacle they create, are phony and unread as fukk. Not sure how it can be revived but it's going to have to come from young people living in this new world of social media. The world I came out of is GONE, and I can't tell you the ways I came up because they don't apply. what I will say is to READ READ READ. Care enough about Black people to READ from our past scholars.

Last edited: