Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

Daps
she isnt black though, she is indian. has an indian mother and some sort of racially ambiguous indian looking father.

no amount of "b-b-b-bb-b-bbbuut AKA!! HOWARD!!:damn::damn:" is going to change these objective facts. and she has a white husband, white kids.......

i do agree with you on not taking militants serious though....never have, never will.
nah, her dad is black. if he isn’t black, then my mom isn’t black. we’re not doing this.

:francis:

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
this whole kamala thing is like when they would put lana sands, tabitha, and all those other exoticals in the black skin flicks.
yeah, they was there, but they admittedly weren't black. but regardless of that fact, they played the role as needed.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
nah, her dad is black. if he isn’t black, then my mom isn’t black. we’re not doing this.

:francis:
This is my thing. My grandmother is light skinned and going by their definitions she ain’t black either even though she participated in a black church, is part of black orgs, married a black man and has black children. They don’t realize they’re attacking our own family members and positioning our family as non black because they don’t pass their purity test.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Everyone is militant until it's time to actually help black people in real life. Regurgitated rhetoric is the go-to over substance for a lot of them. Maybe a misunderstanding of what Malcolm, Panthers, etc were actually accomplishing. It's just much easier to speak about things we already know than find solutions to those problems.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
She is half-black, half-Indian. Why are you unable to process this? So what if she has a white husband? Jaleel White got married to a white woman. Does this make him white now?

That poster got heated cause we was cracking jokes on brehs who fukk white women only. That tells you everything you need to know about him. Literally told me to kill myself over it.

Funny enough I guarantee he ain't got no kinda bytches peroid.

He's also Canadian. So it's purely coming from a place of envy

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I peeped game in my 20s when I was deep into that stuff. A lot of brothas operating off of pure emotion and not facts. Scammers use that black power righteousness take money from their own people, too :smh:

You might be around the same age as me (late 30's) cause even in the 00's people knew deep down how a lot of these types got down.

S/O to Little Brother

"nikkas with dreads/with white girls named Caitlyn/and I'm cool with the interracial datin/but I ain't tryin' to hear no fukkin' speeches cause I wanna have some bacon."

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Oh yall thought I was bullshyttin when I started calling them Internet Ass Muhfukkas?
N00570a-ZQVs-T.png

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Definitely looking funny in the light. I wouldn't even call them militants just faux intellectual contrarians. They complain about everything but offer zero solutions then deflect when you bring this up. They don't put in any work locally but have such high standards. Then you find out they don't even vote at all just a loud minority complaining and being disruptive online for attention. They have a million memes but can't name their district rep lol