Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Yall really crashing out behind Kamala it's hilarious
fukk it I'll bite,

Why should any black American be playing around when it comes to democracy in this country? Especially as such a marginalized group?

If there's one thing that's crashout worthy it's definitely muh "freedom":mjpls:

Unless you think Trump isn't an existential threat to America, then that's another conversation.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I see black militants all over the internet making memes about this woman, just calling her every name in the book, saying she’s not black, saying she won’t do nothing for black people, on and on and on. Most of them seem to lack basic understanding of civics. Meanwhile they cape for people that call all manner of black people DEI hires. All while acting like they know what’s best for the community and as if they care about black interests.

How does any reasonable black person take militants seriously after all this after spreading so much hate for a Howard grad and AKA?

I think you can fabricate anything from what you see on the political arena. Including this thread,

and that;s the beauty of things.

She get it from her mama :obama:

new campaign slogan :whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I see black militants all over the internet making memes about this woman, just calling her every name in the book, saying she’s not black, saying she won’t do nothing for black people, on and on and on. Most of them seem to lack basic understanding of civics. Meanwhile they cape for people that call all manner of black people DEI hires. All while acting like they know what’s best for the community and as if they care about black interests.

How does any reasonable black person take militants seriously after all this after spreading so much hate for a Howard grad and AKA?
Clicks and engagement

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Those nikkaz are c00ns and fake militants.

Who never reviewed a public enemy record. So why ever listen to them about anything.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A lot of Armchair militants have been drifting far right because they embraced a lot of fake news and became radicalized thinking they were more aware. I seen it with posters here too. There's been a very defined militant to alt right pipeline.

Only people who refuse to read books and are into paganism unknowingly. Are affected by thus.

Again.. .
If dude can not name a real Arthur. who exposed covert clandestined points in american history and the book.
Of the top of their head without fail.

Plus never reviewed a public enemy record ever. How are they so militant. When was this wave popular to sway them? If they do not even have a pe record review?

Like how are they so militant and socially. They do not know public enemy?

Stop listening to these fake pleather african medallions.

Art Barr

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Last real militants died out with Malcolm, the Panthers and all them.

Also in the OP, she did say on tape she wasn’t gonna do anything specifically for black people :manny:

Gonna make my exit be I know yall get sensitive over Kamala on here :hubie:
Why are people unable to see through political rhetoric and messaging.

If she said “I’m going to do everything for the black community” she would lose votes because America is a nation made up multiple races. Imagine if a white candidate said they wanted to focus on the white community. See? It would offend most voters. You dictate how much a candidate would your community by the policies they support. Like access to cheaper education, or making housing more affordable, or cutting taxes for the middle class.

You actually expect a black candidate to say “I want to focus on the black community exclusively” and expect them to win? :mjtf: In a nation many militants call AmeriKKKa? Do you understand how uou have to achieve a path to presidency and what groups you have to cater?

In America you don’t say “this piece of legislation is exclusively for one race of people” because that would be labeled politically biased and exclusionary. Instead you make legislation and then pass it on so specific groups benefit. So for example Biden’s farming legislation. It’s for all farmers but they’ve made it so that black farms benefit overwhelmingly. If they said they would make legislation exclusively for black farmers it would be attacked especially in a time when the SCOTUS undoes affirmative action.

I’m convinced many that quote things like “she’s said she’s not going to do things for black people” do not understand politics or how the game is played. It makes anyone with any basic political and civic minded acumen to not take them seriously.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The amount of militants that go get a bag from a white man in the daytime while fukking a Latina on this forum :russ:
You a cake ass nikka if you believe any of these mentally ill nikkas on this forum when it comes to that stick talk :dead:
I ain’t said nothing about ninjas on this forum. I see them on YouTube, Facebook. People I thought were sensible have turned into extreme Kamala haters overnight. It has been weeks and weeks of hating on nothing but Kamala. Didn’t say shyt about Biden or Trump to this degree beforehand.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Black "militants" of old would try to meet with the candidates, advocate and collaborate on an agenda, raise money for the candidate and if no common ground could be found they would try to grassroots grow a candidate. Black "militants" now just say fukk the system, railroad the candidate who would do at least something, and then collect all the money for themselves.

I ain't fukking with it.