Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
That's not an answer.

It is literally an answer. We can hop on voice chat and see how much you know about politics, I don't have time to go back and forth with someone sporting 66k posts on this forum. LOL

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I won't expect anything if the Republicans still hold congress.

Do you know how congress works?
We were taught a little in History here in 🇬🇧
I did do a lil comparison thing on Congress vs Parliament when I was getting some Treaties certified.
Ratification etc.
I know an American would be able to teach me more about it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It is literally an answer. We can hop on voice chat and see how much you know about politics, I don't have time to go back and forth with someone sporting 66k posts on this forum. LOL

I talk sports. I'm CERTAIN you don't know how congress works and need to go the ad hominem route because you're an empty barrel.

You don't know shyt.

Reflected

Daps
I talk sports. I'm CERTAIN you don't know how congress works and need to go the ad hominem route because you're an empty barrel.

You don't know shyt.

Lets hop on voice chat and record it, you don't know anything, else you wouldn't be sporting...

66 thousand posts on this website.

NYC Rebel

Daps
We were taught a little in History here in 🇬🇧
I did do a lil comparison thing on Congress vs Parliament when I was getting some Treaties certified.
Ratification etc.
I know an American would be able to teach me more about it.
Congress is responsible for creating and passing laws. While the president can propose legislation and set a legislative agenda, they cannot create laws themselves. They need Congress to draft, debate, and approve bills that align with their policy goals.

Buffoons in here are of the belief that a president draft, debate, and approve bills because they are that dumb.

For the house of reps, a bill needs a simple majority to pass. Since there are 435 members in the house, at least 218 votes are needed if all members are present and voting before it's kicked up to the Senate

The senate, with 100 members, at least 51 votes are required if all senators are present. If there is a tie (50-50), the Vice President, who serves as the President of the Senate, casts the deciding vote.

If a bill passes both the House and the Senate, it is then sent to the President for approval or veto.

Dummies in here believe a President does all of these things. Look at @Reflected responses. These are empty barrel ass people.

Reflected

Daps
Congress is responsible for creating and passing laws. While the president can propose legislation and set a legislative agenda, they cannot create laws themselves. They need Congress to draft, debate, and approve bills that align with their policy goals.

Buffoons in here are of the belief that a president draft, debate, and approve bills because they are that dumb.

For the house of reps, a bill needs a simple majority to pass. Since there are 435 members in the house, at least 218 votes are needed if all members are present and voting before it's kicked up to the Senate

The senate, with 100 members, at least 51 votes are required if all senators are present. If there is a tie (50-50), the Vice President, who serves as the President of the Senate, casts the deciding vote.

If a bill passes both the House and the Senate, it is then sent to the President for approval or veto.

Dummies in here believe a President does all of these things. Look at the responses

Not reading this shyt. You dumbasses do anything to avoid live debate...

66k posts tho.

Reflected

Daps
@NYC Rebel

You won't live debate, tells me everything I need to know. You would rather edit responses, and then suggest you are spitting "truth".

The irony of that post is at its peak. lol 66k posts and counting, soon to be 67k posts, and still dumb.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Dummies in here believe a President does all of these things. Look at @Reflected responses. These are empty barrel ass people.

Perfect break down and I can now clearly 👀 the parallels with the Houses Of Parliament which is broken in to House Of Commons & House of Lords
Where the Whigs come from in Court
I found some land patents for 1600's and 1800's (American but in UK archives)
Was about 2 send them off for a client but had to go 🇮🇪when my aunt passed away 🕊. Never got round to it

Reflected

Daps
Perfect break down and I can now clearly 👀 the parallels with the Houses Of Parliament which is broken in to House Of Commons & House of Lords
Where the Whigs come from in Court
I found some land patents for 1600's and 1800's
Was about 2 send them off for a client but had to go 🇮🇪when my aunt passed away 🕊. Never got round to it

Why do you idiots type like this? Just type the paragraph...

NYC Rebel

Daps
@NYC Rebel

You won't live debate, tells me everything
fukk a live debate. I don't fukking know you and ain't interested. You think you've won something? Congrats. We both know you don't know how government works. Look at how dumb your question is without adding what makes a President successful?

Stay frustrated. You are dumb as fukk.

I post sports and dabbled in here for the first time in over a decade and have to run into short bus negros (if you are one) like you. fukk outta here. You win not having a live debate. :mjlol: I'll post in here, have the written word show just how DUMB you are. You're the type bothered by how someone posts a paragraph.

You're not worth shyt.

Reflected

Daps
fukk a live debate. I don't fukking know you and ain't interested. You think you've won something? Congrats. We both know you don't know how government works. Look at how dumb your question is without adding what makes a President successful?

Stay frustrated. You are dumb as fukk.

I post sports and dabbled in here for the first time in over a decade and have to run into short bus negros (if you are one) like you. fukk outta here. You win not having a live debate. :mjlol: I'll post in here, have the written word show just how DUMB you are.

LOL I can't believe you are still typing all of that up. I'm not reading that. Lets debate live.