Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yall was spreading anti black women propaganda,creating threads degrading black women and their image all year. Alot of you willfully participated,laughed or didnt say a damn thing. This site will be back to business as usual in that regards after November. But I guess "militants" should respect yall,since you toned it down because Democrats told you to:mjlol:

More respect for the Democrats than their own black women,its a tragic tale really:respect:
I made the following thread and don’t speak negatively of black women as a group at all.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/brehs-i-love-black-women.1004600/

fukk you.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I remember everything and criticized her. Right when people were saying Joe had to drop out after the debate people were saying to put Kamala in and I felt Kamala hadn't grown since 2019 and was utterly swagless. Fast forward a few weeks and this woman managed to unite the party, showed she improved her cadence, looked and presented herself as Presidential, picked an incredible VP, and attacking Republicans on the offense in a way Democrats have absconded of doing in the name of "fairness". It's not that we don't remember her disastrous campaign in 2019, it's that she managed to change our minds and has morphed into a completely different candidate. There was a lot of in-fighting before Joe dropped out and endorsed her and she starting her campaign trail and actually started speaking primarily because people did remember and did not trust her leadership. Basically, she proved us wrong and changed our minds. The fact you have not been clued into this and think we all fell in line just because shows you're not paying attention nearly as much as you think.

I'm definitely on record saying it would be disastrous to go with Kamala. All I could think about was how poorly she did in 2020. Fast forward - The moves she's made in her campaign in such a short amount of time. Going with Walz over the establishment pick (Shapiro). The speech she gave at the DNC just solidified it for me. This is not 2020 Kamala. She has grown big time.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The vast majority of these so called militants are charlatans and grifters, you have phillip scott and tariq nasheed now blatantly shilling and running support for a racist bigot like trump and supporting the republicans, they have no critic for the republicans and their venom and hate but all to say about liberals, they are grifters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The vast majority of these so called militants are charlatans and grifters, you have phillip scott and tariq nasheed now blatantly shilling and running support for a racist bigot like trump and supporting the republicans, they have no critic for the republicans and their venom and hate but all to say about liberals, they are grifters

:what:

Daps
I've known Boyce to be complete shyt based on how he treated my homegirl over 20 years ago. Dude BEEN trash.

I wish I could find the rap song he wrote about how his old girlfriend cheated on him. :mjlol:

Someone find that shyt, please!!! It would show you clearly how lame he's always been.
I usually attempt to reserve judgement, but I saw him out here with his attempts to promote financial literacy and thought the mere fact of him working towards our advancement in some sense would be enough to let him slide. Albeit it's been years and he is still broadcasting with a sheet labelled with the BFS in the background, I thought it cute ans him keeping it grassroots.. :mjlol: .. I've been reading about his lameness and corniness for while, but it always pertained to his private and social life, so eventhough it smelled of lame I was willing to let all that slide cause it wasn't conducive to the "bigger picture".

Been for some time it's sad to see :francis: everytime I see him tweet I cry a bit inside
I'm not on twitter so wasn't aware of all this and I don't really watch his youtube c00ntent (I'm keeping the second "o" in eventhough it is a typo but now seems fitting in the presence of this new information) :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I made the following thread and don’t speak negatively of black women as a group at all.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/brehs-i-love-black-women.1004600/

fukk you.

Ever heard the phrase if it dont apply let it fly?

And that was a wonderful thread btw. This one however is pure nonsense and pandering even moreso than the other one. But at least that one was possibly uplifting for the 3 black women who still post here. You also said this

Right. Voting just to vote without an agenda in mind is foolish.

Yet somehow ,youve given more glory to Kamala in a month, Then you have given to Allah the entirety of your stay here. But this isnt a condemnation, its my job to hold you accountable for perfecting your deen. You need to go sit with yourself to night and think about what youve been doing,as you question "black militants"

Meanwhile Biden and Kamala are sitting idle,and supporting the cleansing of muslim children in Palestine. Im not a Muslim,but if I was a black muslim I think I would be twice as conflicted:picard:.

But you seem perfectly happy with your choice. No black agenda neccessary anymore,and bombs away in Palestine. Well,good luck in Novemeber:respect:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
me neither

they can't explain why they hate her but would give him endless pass
everytime I ask, they respond with

juelz-talking.gif
"See there you go bringing up Trump"

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Wow yes @SupaDupaCool
I think these old institutions feed off eachother subtly.
Because look
Slavery was legal in America and slavers were probably of British origin. 🤔 An example, a slave being transported between let's say Barbados and DC, but on route the slaver diverts to 🇬🇧, if that slave should run away from his slaver and take him 2 court invoking Habeus Corpus. They were granted freedom from their captor.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

This used to be my boy like 6-7 years ago, so this kind of hurt:mjcry: . Straight up c00ning to defend trump by blaming democrats for ruining lives

What a random ass tweet

It's like a gang initiation. If someone is on that MAGA grift lane, they have to make a retarded statement so they can let them in their circle :mjlol:

A typical grifter writing: a lot of us knew it was BS.... what is he trying to say? That vaccine's were fraudulent? That virus wasn't that dangerous? 2020 pandemics really exposed how many stupid people are out there. Instead of just saying "I did not trust vaccine enough" or "I did not agree with some of the restrictions" they go that route of "I'm smarter than everyone and I'm about to expose how everything was fake". Typical grifting babble.