Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Evolution.gif

:pachaha: The OP

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
there for? what is there? for what? LMAO!!

actually carbon dating methods have been exposed for flaws

some things that are only 1 or 2 years old were carbon dated as a million years old, but alas put faith in human error brehs

False.

Carbon dating is used for things under 50K years old

We can use radiometric dating for oler methods.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sir, what have you discovered on your own that proves evolution? *Waits for you to quote a bunch of men then act like believing what they've written or stated doesn't = putting faith in what they've told you* :duck::childplease:
???????????

what the fukk man.

Are you serious with a statement this stupid?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
FYI the big bang was first proposed by a Christian priest...so yes, religion and science can be meshed together.
He was an astrophysicist. He wasn't using the bible either to make that discovery.

Issac Newton was a christian too (granted his views on religion changed over time cause it was too obvious to ignore)

...whats your point?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
so why adopt a position that has NO evidence for it?

Thats the problem.

You're trying to "cover your ass" because you're scared.
:dahell:

What am I scared of? You are going a little bit too hard breh. God comes in many forms. If you are implying that I'm bound to the Jewish/Christian idea of a wrathful vengeful God who sends non believers to hell you are mistaken. Many of the greatest minds in science believed in some form of higher being. Believing in absolutely nothing is not a prerequisite to being a man of science. I choose to believe that something created hydrogen. The rest is history

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dahell:

What am I scared of? You are going a little bit too hard breh. God comes in many forms. If you are implying that I'm bound to the Jewish/Christian idea of a wrathful vengeful God who sends non believers to hell you are mistaken.
Whats funny is that you refuse to admit that this is what you do.

Your notion of god is based on concepts of the very entity you've been exposed to.

Many of the greatest minds in science believed in some form of higher being.
which doesn't mean the deity existed.
Believing in absolutely nothing is not a prerequisite to being a man of science.
I don't believe in "nothing"
I choose to believe that something created hydrogen. The rest is history
unless that "something" is stars http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_nucleosynthesis

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Whats funny is that you refuse to admit that this is what you do.

Your notion of god is based on concepts of the very entity you've been exposed to.
You dont know that at all. You have no evidence to support that claim. It is in fact false.

which doesn't mean the deity existed. I don't believe in "nothing" unless that "something" is stars http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_nucleosynthesis
What do I do? I have a personal belief in SOMETHING. That's it. Whatever you want to assume that something is is up to you. And for someone who is telling me that i believe in things without evidence, you are making a few assumptions without evidence yourself. Also, stars do not produce hydrogen. I'm well aware of element production in stars. If the universe lasts long enough, star production will run out due to readily unavailable hydrogen.

EDIT: I'm enjoying this little intellectual back and forth btw

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What do I do? I have a personal belief in SOMETHING. That's it.
and I think its a poor argument.
Whatever you want to assume that something is is up to you.
Its not on me to assume anything. I'm taking your statements for their value and assessing it.

And for someone who is telling me that i believe in things without evidence, you are making a few assumptions without evidence yourself.
Also, stars do not produce hydrogen. I'm well aware of element production in stars. If the universe lasts long enough, star production will run out due to readily unavailable hydrogen.

EDIT: I'm enjoying this little intellectual back and forth btw
Are you telling me that you managed to create a nascent idea of god that doesn't draw upon notions of said deities you've been exposed to?