Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm not changing the subject, once you show me something being frozen as hard as a rock & liquid at the same time I'll believe what dude said in that video

me and the tree out side are distant cousins :krs:
Here's a quick experiment for you. Take a cup of water and then a cup of vodka and put them both in your freezer. Come back in an hour and tell us the results.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not changing the subject, once you show me something being frozen as hard as a rock & liquid at the same time I'll believe what dude said in that video

:troll:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dude I don't need your help if you believe all the crap that guy spewed in that video
hahahah. I can't even believe you're serious right now. I don't know what to tell you when you refuse to listen to anyone in this thread who are simply trying to educate you about facts. I'm talking simple stuff, like how there can be frozen water and liquid ethane on a planet. This is very simple stuff, I don't know why you refuse to believe that different substances have different freezing points. I learned this in middle school. How old are you breh?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

bth_red_alert.gif
bth_yellow_alert.gif
WARNING
bth_yellow_alert.gif
bth_red_alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

Alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

n2TKB.gif

clayton-bigsby-o.gif

ghN22Yd.gif

giphy.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11181-1374079548-12.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

h5D49FCDF

alert1.gif
C.O.O.N ALERT
alert1.gif

555322240.gif

alert1.gif
C.O.O.N ALERT
alert1.gif

bth_yellow_alert.gif
WARNING
bth_yellow_alert.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Believing something doesn't make it more true. You're better off saying "I odn't know" rather than asserting "i know something did XYZ"
At this point I think it's just a matter of differing philosophy. God shouldn't be used as a crutch for the unexplained. Everything in this universe can be explained through good science. I've just always believed that something laid the ground work for it all to be possible and took a laissez faire approach to it all after. That's just my little personal theology :yeshrug: