Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
At this point I think it's just a matter of differing philosophy. God shouldn't be used as a crutch for the unexplained. Everything in this universe can be explained through good science. I've just always believed that something laid the ground work for it all to be possible and took a laissez faire approach to it all after. That's just my little personal theology :yeshrug:

but you must admit that this is precisely what you're doing...

Excusing it as "personal theology" doesn't legitimize it.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Here's a quick experiment for you. Take a cup of water and then a cup of vodka and put them both in your freezer. Come back in an hour and tell us the results.

Okay I admit it, I was wrong, just re-watched it, originally I thought he said everything was frozen, but actually he said the gases were liquid instead but the water was still frozen, my bad

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
but you must admit that this is precisely what you're doing...

Excusing it as "personal theology" doesn't legitimize it.
Perhaps, but at the end of the day I'm more than willing to change my outlook should we ever find that ultimate truth.
Okay I admit it, I was wrong, just re-watched it, originally I thought he said everything was frozen, but actually he said the gases were liquid instead but the water was still frozen, my bad
props for admitting breh.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign this, I'm not religious but I never understood how evolution and creationism are mutually exclusive :ld:
its because science continues to chip away at the ridiculousness of religious claims

when you see religious people rejecting evolution, its because theyre insecure about the validity of their claims

"god oversaw evolution" is a perfectly reasonable stance. unfortunately there's nothing in the bible about these neanderthal fossils we find, so it doesnt fit into their stories :snoop:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Perhaps, but at the end of the day I'm more than willing to change my outlook should we ever find that ultimate truth.

props for admitting breh.

no problem, my ego isn't that big. When you guys were trying to correct me for some reason I couldn't go back and watch the video at the time...it kept buffering.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not changing the subject, once you show me something being frozen as hard as a rock & liquid at the same time I'll believe what dude said in that video

me and the tree out side are distant cousins :krs:

Ok, so make another state of matter

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Funny how people put FAITH in what researcher's say and take their explainations as gospel truth. People who believe in evolution are no different than people who believe in creation. At least people who believe in creation are honest and said it's their faith. Those who believe in big bang evolution will skirt around the issue about them putting FAITH in what other people say.

Big bang THEORY goes against so many scientific laws.

I know I'll get negative reps but I don't care. Evolutionists are non critical thinking sheep.

Pretty much. That's why I view them as clowns I don't take them or these threads seriously.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Darwin-young.jpg

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't SEE X-Rays either, I guess they don't exist, huh????????

thats literally what the fukk you said.

We can't see when animals were born, there for carbon dating is bullshyt too, huh?

or fossils?

there for? what is there? for what? LMAO!!

actually carbon dating methods have been exposed for flaws

some things that are only 1 or 2 years old were carbon dated as a million years old, but alas put faith in human error brehs

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They're not meant to co-exist. And that's the way it should be. One is a deception and meant to debase mankind to the likeness of a beast.

And what makes man THAT separate from beast? We are for the most part diurnal mammals, who procreate, eat, drink, and sleep in the exact same manner that most other mammals mate. Give birth the same way other mammals do. Don't get it twisted, complex thought so far is unique to humans but we have nothing on the familial bonds of elephants, NOTHING on the specialization, organization and sustainability of insects or even the genetic variation of fish. Hell, put in certain environments humans aren't even apex predators. Humans come from the same shyt that makes up every other living thing, MEDICAL DOCTORS will tell you this...even ones that believe in God. Again not believing in the shared origins of ALL life is ignorant and in my opinion takes away from the glory of God and his creations.

Followers of the Bible probably would've murdered you back in the day for implying it wasn't 100% literally true.

:snoop: the same European, patriarchal, oppressors who would tell you that Jesus is white, the earth is flat and vaginal mutilation is totally ok...