Anyone a Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mechanic on here? - Official Skilled Trades Thread

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I gotta give a :salute: to the bro then..

Thats where im trying to get.. Its hard being the one of the only brehs on the job but Im hoping to stick with it
U will be the one and only brehs throughout your career but there’s definitely an advantage to that. Just encourage other brehs to take the same route.
Inspire young brehs as u go.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
U will be the one and only brehs throughout your career but there’s definitely an advantage to that. Just encourage other brehs to take the same route.
Inspire young brehs as u go.

Thanks breh appreciate the motivation. I’ve seen some BS on the job already but I’m tryna remain focused as you said.

I’ll remember your name and this thread if you’re open to dropping game on a young breh...

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh appreciate the motivation. I’ve seen some BS on the job already but I’m tryna remain focused as you said.

I’ll remember your name and this thread if you’re open to dropping game on a young breh...
Anytime. I can talk about this all day long esp if it means helping young cats get on.
Take all the bs (yes even racism) with a grain of salt and keep your chin up. These cacs love nothing more than to break your spirit and make u quit. Just be good at your job and ull earn everyone’s respect.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Lots of the self proclaimed "incels" and "fatherless" members on this board need to get tagged into this thread. I grew up without my dad being around and the trades really shaped a sense of mannishness into me that women love. Having a trade under the belt may not necessarily be a cheat code, but it's something that will give these brehs something that all women want in a man, and that's to be with someone that is capable and knows how to follow through with their tasks at hand. I'm short, yellow, and average looking and have never had an issue with :eat:when it comes to women, which I largely attribute to the confidence I learned in honing my mechanical skills and abilities over the years.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
And one of my friends i know was a steamfitter for alabama power at their plant .....kept getting layed off tho. He is now a ship fitter with boats in mobile. Are ship fitter steam fitters related to plumbers?edit ok they are related to pipefitters

Daps
If any of you brehs operate heavy machinery even a forklift you can test into some unions. Meaning you skip the apprenticeship.

Also a lot of construction companies are hiring drone pilots to take pics of their projects. Any of you brehs who own drones you can start a company doing this. There are many ways to eat out here.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Anytime. I can talk about this all day long esp if it means helping young cats get on.
Take all the bs (yes even racism) with a grain of salt and keep your chin up. These cacs love nothing more than to break your spirit and make u quit. Just be good at your job and ull earn everyone’s respect.

I forgot to ask, are you in commercial or residential (or have you done both)? I like commercial more, but I feel like starting a personal business (down the line) would be easier in residential....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Lots of the self proclaimed "incels" and "fatherless" members on this board need to get tagged into this thread. I grew up without my dad being around and the trades really shaped a sense of mannishness into me that women love. Having a trade under the belt may not necessarily be a cheat code, but it's something that will give these brehs something that all women want in a man, and that's to be with someone that is capable and knows how to follow through with their tasks at hand. I'm short, yellow, and average looking and have never had an issue with :eat:when it comes to women, which I largely attribute to the confidence I learned in honing my mechanical skills and abilities over the years.

I mean honestly I dont care about a womens opinion when it comes to my life and making a living. BUT, I did get some :scust: looks when I said I was going into plumbing from some ladies in my life. Mainly from black ones though (young). I assume its older ones that feel the way you're saying?..

On the otherhand, after work I'll be in my clothes all dirty and dusty and still be getting some :shaq: looks from the ladies so I see what you talking about . Maybe I need to just expand my horizons a lil....

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I mean honestly I dont care about a womens opinion when it comes to my life and making a living. BUT, I did get some :scust: looks when I said I was going into plumbing from some ladies in my life. Mainly from black ones though (young). I assume its older ones that feel the way you're saying?..

On the otherhand, after work I'll be in my clothes all dirty and dusty and still be getting some :shaq: looks from the ladies so I see what you talking about . Maybe I need to just expand my horizons a lil....

I really just wrote that because some brehs seem to be more motivated by p*ssy than money unfortunately :russ:

I'm sick of these non-p*ssy getters blaming women for not wanting them, when lots of times it's in fact because of the way they carry themselves. Like maybe you'd get some if you'd just put yourself out there and learn how to man the fukk up instead of crying about it on the internet constantly :mjlol::scust:

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to ask, are you in commercial or residential (or have you done both)? I like commercial more, but I feel like starting a personal business (down the line) would be easier in residential....
Both. Commercial is good bc udont have people breathing down your neck but u have to wait a while for your money. Resi is better bc u get paid right away but u have to pet the dog.
I do service and repair now a days btw.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I really just wrote that because some brehs seem to be more motivated by p*ssy than money unfortunately :russ:

I'm sick of these non-p*ssy getters blaming women for not wanting them, when lots of times it's in fact because of the way they carry themselves. Like maybe you'd get some if you'd just put yourself out there and learn how to man the fukk up instead of crying about it on the internet constantly :mjlol::scust:

:mjlol: Yea bruh I feel you on that. Alot of these nikkas need to hit the gym, get their money right, get their self esteem right and the women will come..