Reppin
Bro 'nem

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Satan loves you :ufdup:

He fought so you could have critical thinking. He gave you free will. He didn't punish you for your nature, he accepted your nature as a human, he allows you to make your own way in life, be your own man.:ufdup:

There are only 11 instances in the bible of satan killing someone; and they died cause they were fukking up the progress. How many has god killed?:ld: At one point he made the entire world drown while his favorites survived on a boat. :huhldup:

After all satan has done for you...this is how you repay him :wtf:Piss on his grave, disrespect his name? :rudy:
Whenever you give into your natural desires you blame satan for making you sin. When he didnt do shyt :childplease: But Satan doesn't complain, he doesn't hate you for it. :sas1: He's the hero that we deserve, but not the one we need right now.:sas2:

Now I'm not a satanist, so dont mistake my argument for devotion; But you better put some respec on his name :birdman: If your going to hate him, find a real reason to. Don't do it cause the bible said so :birdman:
Lucifer the real MVP. The only thing he wanted for the people is individuality and he got crucified for it, smh.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just go into your occult practices with a pure intent and you'll be fine OP.

And if any part of the process starts to scare you, you should stop immediately.

And don't participate in any ritual that you don't fully understand.

If you have any specific questions I'm glad to help.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you ain't worshipping white jesus or an atheist, then you're gonna be the odd one out on this forum.

Honest, the coli isn't really the place to discuss this topic seriously.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are yall so worried about the color of Jesus.
Yes I'm a black man and if Jesus was black it would give me a little boast, I can't lie due to all the bad things people say about us but at the end of the day I love Jesus because of his character and him being the son of god and still giving his life up for us even though we don' care or acknowledge him like we should.
Don't let color get in the way of your vision about Jesus.
It would be a sad thing if you let color send you to hell forever come on guys.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Breh corporations from political leaders to organizations such as NASA practice that shyt. NASA release their missions on certain astronomical and time mathematical schedules corresponding to African deities.

My son has that gift we have to leave the lights on in his room but he see spirits outside as well. I have the gift but block that shyt out I am a bytch I don't care and my wifey has it too. We put a shrine in our house because it got so bad we had all types of spirits in our house man nothing dangerous.. wife has native American blood so we got native American items African items and some santeriea items.

shyt been calm but once they know you see or feel them they don't go away. We use to have this white little girl on the land who was lost and she came to me one day scared the fukk out of me. I had to light white candles because she was lost and needed guidance to the light.

On the real though people don't understand some times what you seeing are not people and be wary of people who coughs when you walk by or just observe folks.

Is that a signal or something?

You having a shrine is demonic:whoa:

Daps
@Nelomaxwell @Tony_Bromo @Young Bruce Lean. Can I get a invite to the ORS group please. I've had the gift at one point when I was younger, but I lost it. My brother was also intothe occult in his 20's. I've been reading the past few years about ancient societies, religions, etc and I had personal experiences. I would like to learn more about this subject, because I believe a vast amount of info has been withheld from our people for millennia.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Gonna be in for a rude awakening if u keep this up:ufdup:
If that being sat on his ass allowed my people to take L's for 500 years, fukk him:manny:. I'm sure he can read minds anyway so ain't no point of worshiping based off of fear(unless he really wants slaves, which would makes sense. Cac's would be his true disciples:patrice:).