Anybody into occultism?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's excellent.

I see you already know about the benefits of breathing from your post above. You should look into breathing exercises specifically for enhancing the energy body so you can take your meditations to another level.

And also consider cleaning up your diet and increasing your water intake. This will ensure both your physical body and energy body are operating at full capacity.
Links to any specific breathing exercises would be appreciated Bruh

I drink a lot of water(gallon daily minimum) but my diet fluctuates. I was vegetarian a few years back I'm considering getting back on it

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Links to any specific breathing exercises would be appreciated Bruh

I drink a lot of water(gallon daily minimum) but my diet fluctuates. I was vegetarian a few years back I'm considering getting back on it

Yung gave you a great suggestion with the science of pranayama. Another good starter is science of breath:
http://www.arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.pdf

Pay particular attention to the alternate-nostril breathing technique... very powerful.

And yes, go back to vegetarian... your powers will increase exponentially.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I'm reading through Codex Magica. This is the first book I've really dedicated time towards. I opened the cover and read the contents, which is what pulled me into the book. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. Definitely some interesting stuff.

Anyway, I plan to read The Secret Doctrine next. Anyone else read this? I see it has extreme mixed reviews. I know nothing of Theosophy but I intuitively understand some of the concepts adepts explain (or at the very least: I like to pretend that I do).

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Yung gave you a great suggestion with the science of pranayama. Another good starter is science of breath:
http://www.arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.pdf

Pay particular attention to the alternate-nostril breathing technique... very powerful.

And yes, go back to vegetarian... your powers will increase exponentially.
I tried to send you a private message but I can't? Have a question for you, not trolling or any funny shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Tattwa Practice can open the Gates to those elements that are closed off to the 5 sense. If used properly they are extremely useful in the Ethers they reside in to literally reshape the reality around you... misuse can drive a person insane.

Proper activating of the Chakras naturally allows the way to remove the Mark Of The Beast from any Living Being in this Sphere & open up those activities of the Spirit that have preached about since the days of Hermes...

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anyway, I plan to read The Secret Doctrine next. Anyone else read this? I see it has extreme mixed reviews. I know nothing of Theosophy but I intuitively understand some of the concepts adepts explain (or at the very least: I like to pretend that I do).

HP Blavatsky is the truth, a genuine clarivoyant. Secret Doctrine is good but just know there's some symbolism and vocabulary in there meant to keep the knowledge away from the uninitiated. But if you have some experience in this field (which I know you do) you'll be able to extract most of the info.

I tried to send you a private message but I can't? Have a question for you, not trolling or any funny shyt.

What's good fam... you can post your question in this thread or you can email me if it's private: osocollective@gmail.com

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
HP Blavatsky is the truth, a genuine clarivoyant. Secret Doctrine is good but just know there's some symbolism and vocabulary in there meant to keep the knowledge away from the uninitiated. But if you have some experience in this field (which I know you do) you'll be able to extract most of the info.

What's good fam... you can post your question in this thread or you can email me if it's private: osocollective@gmail.com
I made a thread yesterday how my body is feeling the effects of smoking too much. My respiratory system is all fukked up, wondering if these breathingexercisess would help?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
both, I already cut back on both. Im doing no ciggs at all and just trying to smoke weed once at night.

You're doing good :myman:

Yea you should definitely stop the cigs immediately. They're terrible for your health and have no redeeming qualities.

For the weed try taking a break for a week. Then before you start smoking again buy a vaporizer because it's a healthier way to get high.

And yes the breathing exercises will help you IMMENSELY. You should do the deep breathing and the alternate nostril breathing on a daily basis.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Tattwa Practice can open the Gates to those elements that are closed off to the 5 sense. If used properly they are extremely useful in the Ethers they reside in to literally reshape the reality around you... misuse can drive a person insane.

Proper activating of the Chakras naturally allows the way to remove the Mark Of The Beast from any Living Being in this Sphere & open up those activities of the Spirit that have preached about since the days of Hermes...

I've heard different theories and ideas on what exactly the Mark of the Beast is but none ever were solid enough to truly follow and believe.

can you let me know what it is you believe the Mark of the Beast to be?