Anybody into occultism?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Oso Fam I gotchu. I have been meditating with certain music though too tap into certain energies that i want to invoke or frequencies to get on too manifest certain things. Why you think we dont discuss the importance of music into tapping into certain energies.

Music is very important. Not sure why it's not talked about more. Music can be a great ally in altering one's mood and thoughts, and thus enhancing one's meditations.

Chakras and kundalini are real. Chakras are the popular name for the major energetic junctions in your energy body, and kundalini is the popular name for the powerful life force energy that's sitting in the bottom of your spinal column (the coccyx). Through meditation, breathing exercises, yoga, and diet, the initiate can move that energy up the spinal column and connect with the powerful energy centers in the head (pituitary, pineal, hypothalamus), thus accessing the higher levels of one's nature.

There are ways to cheat and cut corners with this but I would highly suggest taking it slow and adjusting methodically to the physical and mental changes that come along with kundalini practice. If you go too fast before you're mentally or physically ready you can start hearing, seeing, and feeling things you're unprepared for, or if taken too far you can actually internally combust. Because you're literally dealing with FIRE.

In terms of entities feeding off our energy, that's true but I don't like getting into it because people always take it the wrong way and get scared. The best advice I can give you is when you're in your meditations to focus on clearing your energy field of negative energy and negative entities. Also feel the connection with the benevolent entities of the universe, they are more powerful anyway, which is why you have nothing to worry about. But people never hear that part they only hear they have entities on them and start bugging out.

Edit: Not sure why everything is underlined

RebelHebrew

Rookie
Daps
@Oso I been doing the alternate nostril breathing it works. I do it for about 30 mins and it helps me transition into my meditative state more easier anything else you recommend. I'm interested in doing the yoga thing from reading different books about yogis attaining higher states of consciousness but I'm not a fan of learning from alot of European schools who water it down any other suggestions.
Peace

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Oso I been doing the alternate nostril breathing it works. I do it for about 30 mins and it helps me transition into my meditative state more easier anything else you recommend. I'm interested in doing the yoga thing from reading different books about yogis attaining higher states of consciousness but I'm not a fan of learning from alot of European schools who water it down any other suggestions.
Peace

If you're interested in Yoga and want to use it as a tool for higher consciousness, then I would suggest Bikram because it increases flexibility in the spine and also provides DEEP detoxification with the sweating.

There are also breathing techniques you can practice to accelerate towards higher consciousness, which mostly focus on the oscillation of energy up and down the spinal column.

Also very underrated in experiencing higher consciousness is CLEANING UP YOUR DIET. Consume nothing but fruits, vegetables, and water for three days straight and you will become superhuman. Do it for 3 weeks and you'll be moving sh*t with your mind like Professor X.

Also keep in mind every choice you make (or don't make) either brings you closer to higher consciousness or moves you further away from it. Enlightenment is much more a process and a state of being than an event.

And be kind to people.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I want to cast spells and hurt a couple people, maybe some posters here

Not sure if serious but if even remotely serious, let me break this down to you.

Spell casting and Magic (Magick) is real. it boils down to energy mutation, exchange and what not. but what's more important is that the energy you put out there will come back, and it will come back more powerful than you have sent it forth.

Learning with the intention to do harm is something extremely dangerous for the practitioner attempting such. even if you're successful in your curses/spells, regardless the pain your victim goes through, you will feel it much worst.

to top it off, once you start dabbling in the spirit world and world of magic, you will draw the attention of some entities or powers you're not equipped to defend against. so Coco, I'd advise greatly against using magic/magick to harm others. you may be successful, but you will ultimately pay back any harm you dish out.

:win:

RebelHebrew

Rookie
Daps
@Oso appreciate that can you point me in the direction for more breathing exercises. Also with my diet I'm in college and its hard to eat super clean do you have any recommendations. I know Im asking alot of questions but thank you

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if serious but if even remotely serious, let me break this down to you.

Spell casting and Magic (Magick) is real. it boils down to energy mutation, exchange and what not. but what's more important is that the energy you put out there will come back, and it will come back more powerful than you have sent it forth.

Learning with the intention to do harm is something extremely dangerous for the practitioner attempting such. even if you're successful in your curses/spells, regardless the pain your victim goes through, you will feel it much worst.

to top it off, once you start dabbling in the spirit world and world of magic, you will draw the attention of some entities or powers you're not equipped to defend against. so Coco, I'd advise greatly against using magic/magick to harm others. you may be successful, but you will ultimately pay back any harm you dish out.

:hamster: my plan just went out the window

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Care to share any experiences?

Last edited:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
You can practice any system that resonates with you. They're all just different cultural interpretations of how to best activate and strengthen the energy body. But they all deliver similar results. So you can follow a system like Tai Chi or Pranayama if you want more structure in your routine, or you can pull from different systems and synthesize something tailored to you. It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish with your energy work. If there's a specific outcome you're working on I can give a more specific recommendation.

But for anyone, if you just do 5 minutes of stretching and deep breathing upon waking in the morning, your life would start to improve immediately. Proper breathing is the foundation for everything.

I'll telling ya'll read this: http://www.arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.pdf

:lawd: props and downloaded

What you think of binaural beats bruh...I started meditating with them but they just seem to knock me out....its refreshing when i do get up but im wondering if im missing something

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Oso appreciate that can you point me in the direction for more breathing exercises. Also with my diet I'm in college and its hard to eat super clean do you have any recommendations. I know Im asking alot of questions but thank you

Ask away fam I'm here to help.

Just do the best you can with your diet. Fresh produce is cheap so money shouldn't be an issue. Eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible. Drink lots of water. Cut processed sugar.

And buy yourself a superfood supplement. I suggest Chlorella, Moringa, and Black Seed to start. Those will clean you out at the cellular and even DNA level, absorb toxins, and provide essential nutrients.

For the info on breathing techniques hit my inbox, too much to type.

:lawd: props and downloaded

What you think of binaural beats bruh...I started meditating with them but they just seem to knock me out....its refreshing when i do get up but im wondering if im missing something

You can absolutely manipulate your mental state through different sounds. Sound is a primal force, meaning when you manipulate sound you are influencing reality at the source level.