Anybody into occultism?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I've heard different theories and ideas on what exactly the Mark of the Beast is but none ever were solid enough to truly follow and believe.

can you let me know what it is you believe the Mark of the Beast to be?

Yes, PM... I'd like to keep that away from this Topic & not throw the thread off...

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're doing good :myman:

Yea you should definitely stop the cigs immediately. They're terrible for your health and have no redeeming qualities.

For the weed try taking a break for a week. Then before you start smoking again buy a vaporizer because it's a healthier way to get high.

And yes the breathing exercises will help you IMMENSELY. You should do the deep breathing and the alternate nostril breathing on a daily basis.
any particular breathing exercises? Qi Gong? Tai Chi? Pranayama?

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're doing good :myman:

Yea you should definitely stop the cigs immediately. They're terrible for your health and have no redeeming qualities.

For the weed try taking a break for a week. Then before you start smoking again buy a vaporizer because it's a healthier way to get high.

And yes the breathing exercises will help you IMMENSELY. You should do the deep breathing and the alternate nostril breathing on a daily basis.
any particular breathing exercises? Qi Gong? Tai Chi? Pranayama?

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Dion Isus

Pro
Daps
i more so study this stuff to see how its used against us like media, corporations, advertising, entertainment etc.

The movie "Branded" is a very good example of this:

images

I think its still available on Netflix.

Last edited:
Daps
about 2 years ago i was at work
so i came in and me and another co worker got paired up to work together (not breh who sold his soul, another co worker)

i went out for my break and smoked a blunt
and came back in to continue working

we were sanding these metal pieces and putting them on a small table
then from there putting them on a pallet in stacks of 200 pieces

so breh grabbed the pieces off the small table to place them on the pallet and since we were close to 200 we have to start another stack
so since i had just came back from break and knew that there was little left for the first stack of 200 i was about to ask him if it was complete
NOW I CANT REMEMBER IF I SAID "HEY" IN MY HEAD OR IF I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF SAYING IT IN MY HEAD
because as soon as i was going to ask him he walked away to the pallet and started to place them on it
so instead i check on the paperwork we have and then i check this small computer screen thats to the side
im looking at this fukkin screen and i can see him placing the pieces on the pallet out of the corner of my eye
hes clearly looking at the damn pieces and doesnt move his mouth at all

and all of a sudden i hear someone say "heyyy" like real slow and creepy, like you couldnt even tell if it was a manly voice or a female voice
i was already looking at dude from out the corner of my eye
clearly wasnt him
i look back no1 was fukkin there
when i looked back thats when he turned his head up to look at me because he thought i had called him over and he reacted a second later to the voice because he was too focused on the parts

he asked me if i called him over
told him fukk no
i asked him the same thing
he told me the same thing lol

now clearly it wasnt me hearing shyt just cuz i was high, because he was clearly sober and he doesnt smoke
we both heard that voice
i definetly know it wasnt him and he knows it wasnt me because i was looking back when he turned his head up to see me

so it couldve been either:
- i said the word in my head and my thought came to reality
- some ghost(s) that hangs around the factory said it (warehouse used to be a paper and cardboard type factory and closed up shop because of paranormal shyt happening around the factory)
- someone else said it :yeshrug:

as soon as we come to the realization that we both heard something i started to get this fukking pain in the left side of my brain like it was a pulsing pain

when i called over my breh who was working at the machine next over
he told me
"nah breh they scare people here, theres ghosts here"

i literally felt my body tempertaure shift so quick
felt so fukking cold

and my brain still kept hurting for like 20 mins after it happened.

~~~spooky~~~ shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
about 2 years ago i was at work
so i came in and me and another co worker got paired up to work together (not breh who sold his soul, another co worker)

i went out for my break and smoked a blunt
and came back in to continue working

we were sanding these metal pieces and putting them on a small table
then from there putting them on a pallet in stacks of 200 pieces

so breh grabbed the pieces off the small table to place them on the pallet and since we were close to 200 we have to start another stack
so since i had just came back from break and knew that there was little left for the first stack of 200 i was about to ask him if it was complete
NOW I CANT REMEMBER IF I SAID "HEY" IN MY HEAD OR IF I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF SAYING IT IN MY HEAD
because as soon as i was going to ask him he walked away to the pallet and started to place them on it
so instead i check on the paperwork we have and then i check this small computer screen thats to the side
im looking at this fukkin screen and i can see him placing the pieces on the pallet out of the corner of my eye
hes clearly looking at the damn pieces and doesnt move his mouth at all

and all of a sudden i hear someone say "heyyy" like real slow and creepy, like you couldnt even tell if it was a manly voice or a female voice
i was already looking at dude from out the corner of my eye
clearly wasnt him
i look back no1 was fukkin there
when i looked back thats when he turned his head up to look at me because he thought i had called him over and he reacted a second later to the voice because he was too focused on the parts

he asked me if i called him over
told him fukk no
i asked him the same thing
he told me the same thing lol

now clearly it wasnt me hearing shyt just cuz i was high, because he was clearly sober and he doesnt smoke
we both heard that voice
i definetly know it wasnt him and he knows it wasnt me because i was looking back when he turned his head up to see me

so it couldve been either:
- i said the word in my head and my thought came to reality
- some ghost(s) that hangs around the factory said it (warehouse used to be a paper and cardboard type factory and closed up shop because of paranormal shyt happening around the factory)
- someone else said it :yeshrug:

as soon as we come to the realization that we both heard something i started to get this fukking pain in the left side of my brain like it was a pulsing pain

when i called over my breh who was working at the machine next over
he told me
"nah breh they scare people here, theres ghosts here"

i literally felt my body tempertaure shift so quick
felt so fukking cold

and my brain still kept hurting for like 20 mins after it happened.

~~~spooky~~~ shyt

mix crack with your weed brehs