Anybody into occultism?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I will NEVER be able to wrap my mind around the sheer INSANETY of black people so devotedly worshipping a "god" that was literally forced upon them by people who raped their grandmothers, mothers, sisters, daughters, and grand daughters IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES, then gave them whippings and shyt infested oatmeal right after...

:mindblown:

W.T.F IS WRONG WITH YOU MUTHER fukkERS????

:wtf:

WAKE UP

:gurl:

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
It is so easy for people to absorb the wrong information and then run with it. Take care brehs, you could be wasting your life on complete bullshyt and not know it :mindblown:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Becareful what you wish for! You dont want to mess with that. The 'give' with fukking with spirits is greater than the 'take/or get'.

I always felt like this was true w/o wondering why.

Can somebody break down what a physical person has that a spirit would want?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
sex magic? :lupe:

can someone elaborate?

In sex magic most of the work is done leading up to the orgasm and foreplay plays a key role. If the two people are in love or have really strong feelings for each other that's also a bonus.

The idea is that a lot of mental, emotional, and physical energy is created during sex. And if you can move your concentration from the physical sensations of sex to the mental and emotional aspects of what you want to manifest, you can use the energy created during sex to feed energy into your desired manifestation.

Orgasms are a bit more complicated but long story short men should orgasm but not ejaculate (except for in rare instances), and the woman should orgasm as much as possible, splash waterfalls.

There's a lot more to it but these are the basics. For more detailed information look into a guy named Mantak Chia.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I always felt like this was true w/o wondering why.

Can somebody break down what a physical person has that a spirit would want?

Access to experience the physical world and the ability to interact with things in this physical dimension. Physical pleasures such as eating, drinking, f*cking, and other physical sensations and emotions not available in higher dimensions. Remember a lot of spirits still have desires from when they were "alive" that keep them trapped in a lower vibration and connected to this plane.

I'm speaking in terms of the lower-level entities here. Higher level entities don't need sh*t from a human... most of them just want us to get our sh*t together as a human race so we can participate in the cosmos with the rest of the big boys.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
From my understanding of it. During a sexual act, you focus your energy and mind on something you want to take place. You do this while imagining it and feeling the emotions ; when you reach your climax you should be at your highest level of focus.

You can do it wit masturbation, while having sex, or do it together when having sex (you and your partner focus on the same thing, and orgasm at the same time)

You're learning breh :myman:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
In sex magic most of the work is done leading up to the orgasm and foreplay plays a key role. If the two people are in love or have really strong feelings for each other that's also a bonus.

The idea is that a lot of mental, emotional, and physical energy is created during sex. And if you can move your concentration from the physical sensations of sex to the mental and emotional aspects of what you want to manifest, you can use the energy created during sex to feed energy into your desired manifestation.

Orgasms are a bit more complicated but long story short men should orgasm but not ejaculate (except for in rare instances), and the woman should orgasm as much as possible, splash waterfalls.

There's a lot more to it but these are the basics. For more detailed information look into a guy named Mantak Chia.

Did you read/study about this or were you specifically taught?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did you read/study about this or were you specifically taught?

I've had teachers and mentors I've learned from, in addition to lots of reading and studying. Then of course I experimented in my own sex life.

I've taken aspects from different spiritual traditions and combined it into something that works for me. It can look different for different people depending on the variables.