large_5EzPQs7yDboIVZJa7Feaw7SioZa.jpg
in-the-mouth-of-madness.jpg
theylive-BluCover.png

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
any particular breathing exercises? Qi Gong? Tai Chi? Pranayama?

You can practice any system that resonates with you. They're all just different cultural interpretations of how to best activate and strengthen the energy body. But they all deliver similar results. So you can follow a system like Tai Chi or Pranayama if you want more structure in your routine, or you can pull from different systems and synthesize something tailored to you. It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish with your energy work. If there's a specific outcome you're working on I can give a more specific recommendation.

But for anyone, if you just do 5 minutes of stretching and deep breathing upon waking in the morning, your life would start to improve immediately. Proper breathing is the foundation for everything.

I'll telling ya'll read this: http://www.arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.pdf

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can practice any system that resonates with you. They're all just different cultural interpretations of how to best activate and strengthen the energy body. But they all deliver similar results. So you can follow a system like Tai Chi or Pranayama if you want more structure in your routine, or you can pull from different systems and synthesize something tailored to you. It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish with your energy work. If there's a specific outcome you're working on I can give a more specific recommendation.

But for anyone, if you just do 5 minutes of stretching and deep breathing upon waking in the morning, your life would start to improve immediately. Proper breathing is the foundation for everything.

I'll telling ya'll read this: http://www.arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.pdf
I have trouble deep breathing with aerobic activity(running). I tend to shallow breath, which leads to hyperventilation.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have trouble deep breathing with aerobic activity(running). I tend to shallow breath, which leads to hyperventilation.

Just keep at it. It's gonna take repetition especially if you're not used to deep breathing. Like everything else, you get better the more you practice.

And read Science of Breath!

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I'll start with a few:
images
large_5EzPQs7yDboIVZJa7Feaw7SioZa.jpg
in-the-mouth-of-madness.jpg
theylive-BluCover.png
Seen all of them except in the mouth of madness. I used to think people like John Carpenter are like rebels that aren't part of the system. Now I know anyone inside the system big or small has to be down for there movie to come out. John Carpenter might be a cool guy, but he has alot of occult shyt in his movies i.e he's down with them. I love Dark City, sometimes I feel like that shyt is truer than we will ever know.

RebelHebrew

Rookie
Daps
@Oso Fam I gotchu. I have been meditating with certain music though too tap into certain energies that i want to invoke or frequencies to get on too manifest certain things. Why you think we dont discuss the importance of music into tapping into certain energies. Also what are your thoughts on chakras and kundalini, I heard they were implanted by the archons from the gnostic text to feed off our energies.