Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Give a CAC enough time and his true colors will always show

So if a black person came over my house and stole, would I be justified in saying well he showed his true colors and is a thief? because thats exactly what u do to whites

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
so in other words . . . you dont hate black people . . you just hate n!$@%@rs . . .

43678834-pig-boy.jpg

Maybe not, since crunchy blacc is "The Realest" rapper ever.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/5253-realest-u-have-ever-heard-rapper-talk.html

He's since been editing out all his posts since yesterday, btw.

I should do everything he says, but Crunchy should keep saying "the Real",

but what I say here apparently, needs to have me banned.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Putting words in my mouth now? I said to help and uplift people and u come up with that?

:beli:

...no... you said that "inner-city kids" cant read or write or do math and their only purpose in life is to commit crimes so they can buy expensive clothing . . .

Warning the people about Esau thats all fine and fun, but why not do anything positive? help math and reading comprehension levels in the inner city give kids incentive to graduate and get a degree, instead of being content about being on the block trying to cop some jordans. Wasnt it just a few years ago dollaboy was clowning everyone on SOHH and now hes this militant wise leader

havoc00

Pro
Daps
...no... you said that "inner-city kids" cant read or write or do math and their only purpose in life is to commit crimes so they can buy expensive clothing . . .

Look at the statistics I said why not help the inner city kids out where the standardized tests and other measurements are low. Ask any teacher ask a black one and they will say inner city needs helps in improving in those areas

havoc00

Pro
Daps

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Look at the statistics I said why not help the inner city kids out where the standardized tests and other measurements are low. Ask any teacher ask a black one and they will say inner city needs helps in improving in those areas

. . . did you ever hear your father say the N word out of anger ?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can read the thread title and thnk *where is this dumb shyt coming from* and already know its Havoc before i read the OP's name. To a point where im surprised if its anyone besides Havoc.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Warning the people about Esau thats all fine and fun, but why not do anything positive? help math and reading comprehension levels in the inner city give kids incentive to graduate and get a degree, instead of being content about being on the block trying to cop some jordans. Wasnt it just a few years ago dollaboy was clowning everyone on SOHH and now hes this militant wise leader
not you too! :damn:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
what would their reaction be after you covered yourself in black magic marker like you said you did, in the thread you begged privately to have deleted yesterday?

My reaction would try to be cool with u because u are the promised leader. and I never begged or asked for it to be deleted ask any mod or anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.