Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
t/s is just mad cause HavocDaGawd has his own swag and presence, and nobody knows who the fukk he is.... ole look at me Aurora ass dude

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
cacs trolling bout 40 oz's and Popeyes.....and the niccas pos reppin.....c00ns! :laff:

and he made fun of that massacre in Colorado

fukk havoc

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
cacs trolling bout 40 oz's and Popeyes.....and the niccas pos reppin.....c00ns! :laff:

I find nothing off limits to joke about

dont like it dont read

This is the same cac that was begging for me to get banned yesterday because the truth hurt his feelings. After he said he colors himself in black magic marker, and that thread was deleted once the demon started coming out of him. He laughed at negros, then said we weren't the only slaves, so get over it. Then proceeded to make threads and jokes about the cacorodo massacre.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
This is the same cac that was begging for me to get banned yesterday because the truth hurt his feelings. After he said he colors himself in black magic marker, and that thread was deleted once the demon started coming out of him. He laughed at negros, then said we weren't the only slaves, so get over it.

Never wanted it banned, and does history lie? blacks were not the only slaves thats fact. I laugh at you because your some religious false prophet lunatic.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
The fact that he's associating being black with thievery and such just shows he plays into stereotypes too.

Coloring yourself in black marker saying you're gonna pretend to be black :scusthov:

He didn't make those associations to blacks with thievery, you are.....

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got no beef with dude but he has this weird way of making his posts visual making a nikka want to throw up :huhldup:

Status
Not open for further replies.