Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I just wanted to follow the prophet dollaboy, and that was the only way he'd accept me in those loving arms.

Name one black person thats the same color as a black magic marker, and show proof of where you've seen or known the color of my skin. When the only people here have accused me of being light skin or latino.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
He didn't make those associations to blacks with thievery, you are.....

He tried to connect being black to theivery. :umad: You can't read.

"So if a black person came over my house and stole, would I be justified in saying well he showed his true colors and is a thief?"

He uses "black" as a qualifier of someone's innate actions. You white boys stick together though :obama:

I just wanted to follow the prophet dollaboy, and that was the only way he'd accept me in those loving arms.
And you thought all black people were the color of black magic markers or tried to insinuate such, no?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Name one black person thats the same color as a black magic marker, and show proof of where you've seen or known the color of my skin. When the only people here have accused me of being light skin or latino.

Saw u in that nas picture u posted

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

"So if a black person came over my house and stole, would I be justified in saying well he showed his true colors and is a thief?"

He uses "black" as a qualifier of someone's innate actions. You white boys stick together though :obama:

And you thought all black people were the color of black magic markers or tried to insinuate such, no?

:ohhh:

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila

Whats different than saying I saw Navajo indian pickpocketing my wallet in a crowd... same shyt man....... If i had a lot of money in my wallet, should i hate Navejos? its the same example

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Saw u in that nas picture u posted

1xxwr8.jpg

Ok, you damned DEVIL. Show me where you see my skin color, and equate it with so that it matches a black magic marker. Or any black person you know or have seen.

You negros are something else, man.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Whats different than saying I saw Navajo indian pickpocketing my wallet in a crowd...
No. Here's the difference.

He uses being "black" as a reason/causation for someone's actions (a "black" person's true colors includes thievery).

The above statement is simply stating the race of the person who did something.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Whats different than saying I saw Navajo indian pickpocketing my wallet in a crowd... same shyt man....... If i had a lot of money in my wallet, should i hate Navejos? its the same example

if u cant read between the lines of the bolded part of the quote . .. u need to admit what shade of pinkish gray your skin is ...

Warning the people about Esau thats all fine and fun, but why not do anything positive? help math and reading comprehension levels in the inner city give kids incentive to graduate and get a degree, instead of being content about being on the block trying to cop some jordans. Wasnt it just a few years ago dollaboy was clowning everyone on SOHH and now hes this militant wise leader

havoc00

Pro
Daps
No. Here's the difference.

He uses being "black" as a reason for someone's actions (a "black" person's true colors includes thievery).

The above statement is simply stating the race of the person who did something.

u use white as a reason why whites are evil, whats the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.