Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
You're making a mockery of the inner city. I'm sure you dont live in a neighborhood where you have a popeyes and a corner store on every corner. You just said you played hockey.. I wouldn't know where to find a hockey rink in my old neighborhood. You're mocking because you're the opposite of everything you claim you are.You talk about the hood , and I bet you've never stepped foot in the hood. You dont know what poverty , struggle and sacrifice is about. You only put up this facade of a scummy lowlife , because you knew it would appeal to these simple minded nikkas. When shyt hits the fan you just sit back and play the victim , and rely on your whiteness to bail you out.

This is the last post you get from me.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
You're making a mockery of the inner city. I'm sure you dont live in a neighborhood where you have a popeyes and a corner store on every corner. You just said you played hockey.. I wouldn't know where to find a hockey rink in my old neighborhood. You're mocking because you're the opposite of everything you claim you are.You talk about the hood , and I bet you've never stepped foot in the hood. You dont know what poverty , struggle and sacrifice is about. You only put up this facade of a scummy lowlife , because you knew it would appeal to these simple minded nikkas. When shyt hits the fan you just sit back and play the victim , and rely on your whiteness to bail you out.

you need professional help

Daps
:pachaha: I'm surprised it took y'all this long to peep him out. I seen it from the jump what he was doing, but cacs are sneaky like that tho. It's the subtle sh1t that be giving them away every time. I never understood why y'all championed this cac that's mocking you...but I never said nothing cuz I didn't wanna spoil y'all parade and be a hater.

Welp!!! Since he has been exposed I'm pretty sure he has a exit strategy and a alias/plan B lined up. Trust me he's not done. :lolbron:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
omnomnnom_fe4795_912354.gif

This is gonna be good

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:pachaha: I'm surprised it took y'all this long to peep him out. I seen it from the jump what he was doing, but cacs are sneaky like that tho. It's the subtle sh1t that be giving them away every time. I never understood why y'all championed this cac that's mocking you...but I never said nothing cuz I didn't wanna spoil y'all parade and be a hater.

Welp!!! Since he has been exposed I'm pretty sure he has a exit strategy and a alias/plan B lined up. Trust me he's not done. :lolbron:

When I would see the c00ns praise this dude:childplease:..it was sickening. His whole steeze was built off that subtle shyt and he was getting more and more comfortable by the c00ns of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.