Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
i love how you're trying to take the heat off yourself with irrelevant shyt...and failing :laugh:

Yep, he's been saying it for 24hrs now, and he's waiting most likely for me to show him exactly what I do, so he can run and tell the authorities like he did yesterday. Esau always tries to sway you into "proving yourself" so he can study you. He's waiting for a link, and he's not getting a damn thing. Brother PM me if you're parents are both black, and you have black children, and you believe you have an enemy on earth who has been destroying you and your family, and you'd like to know why, or what you've done to deserve this.

And for those that do, go to "in Crisis" and pay close attention, and see if it doesn't equate with what havcac has been doing.

What you dont understand is , you are Esau that my brotha speaks about. Why didn't you do your race and stand up for Trayvon ? Dont confuse/conflate warning our people about the dangers of Esau , with playing a militant leader. Nobody's playing here.

Yeah, now I should be like his people and go kill zimmerman or white men, so they can have an all out assault on the whole race. I go kill a white man, who's entire family happens to be police & firemen, then all of a sudden 30 black people end up missing and homes start mysteriously getting burned down. Yeah, thats what I should do. Fight the war machine.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Warning the people about Esau thats all fine and fun, but why not do anything positive? help math and reading comprehension levels in the inner city give kids incentive to graduate and get a degree, instead of being content about being on the block trying to cop some jordans. Wasnt it just a few years ago dollaboy was clowning everyone on SOHH and now hes this militant wise leader

Right.. Go to the inner city , tell these nikkas to stop skipping work , drinking 40's , and eating chicken.. Right ?

:ufdup:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
"I'm not a killer, but don't push me" - Pac
What you expect to happen when you constantly try to bait him into saying racist shyt?
You can't bait a lie out of the truth. The truth NEVER changes. Can't bring something out of someone that isn't there.

Havoc is racist just like many other white people. His postings are nothing but a mockery of what he perceives to be African-American/hip-hop culture.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Right.. Go to the inner city , tell these nikkas to stop skipping work , drinking 40's , and eating chicken.. Right ?

:ufdup:

Yeah, now he's the czar of philanthropy and can tell negros what they should do to better themselves. Of course, when he's not making threads about drinking 40'z, wearing gold grillz, and blasting rap music, and coloring his skin with a black magic marker.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Why didnt Essau do something productive like taking Zimmermen out or helping the community? instead hes playing some fake laughable militant leader on a hip hop message board

and u just playing some wannabe Ra the Rugged Man / Necro character in your REAL-LIFE with full support of your parents instead of being a MAN who can take care of his wants and needs with NO SUPPORT from any other person . . .

Homeless+Man.jpg

homeless-man-w-dog-01.jpg

vagrants-in-London.jpg
556434120_53d3009cea.jpg

havoc00

Pro
Daps
and u just playing some wannabe Ra the Rugged Man / Necro character in your REAL-LIFE with full support of your parents instead of being a MAN who can take care of his wants and needs with NO SUPPORT from any other person . . .

Homeless+Man.jpg

homeless-man-w-dog-01.jpg

vagrants-in-London.jpg

556434120_53d3009cea.jpg

I dont need to work right now why should I?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Yeah, now he's the czar of philanthropy and can tell negros what they should do to better themselves. Of course, when he's not making threads about drinking 40'z, wearing gold grillz, and blasting rap music, and coloring his skin with a black magic marker.

And dunking chicken nuggets in female rectal areas. When I first upped this it only had 1 star. nikkas accused me of being jealous of his popularity.. Sad

havoc00

Pro
Daps

Id only wanna color my skin to be like u the great dollaboy the best leader of his people since malcom x im sure u will bring all your followers to the promise land posting on the coli

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Warning the people about Esau thats all fine and fun, but why not do anything positive? help math and reading comprehension levels in the inner city give kids incentive to graduate and get a degree, instead of being content about being on the block trying to cop some jordans. Wasnt it just a few years ago dollaboy was clowning everyone on SOHH and now hes this militant wise leader

so in other words . . . you dont hate black people . . you just hate n!$@%@rs . . .

43678834-pig-boy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.