Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
thats cool if u dont like my threads, I just post what I feel if u like it and can relate or laugh cool. if not dont look. and i dont mock black people or hip hop culture at all I enjoy 40ozs and shyt big deal.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I been said this, even made a thread and lame nikkas was all hurt by it.. dude was funny at first now the shyt seem like hes trying to hard :yeshrug:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I been said this, even made a thread and lame nikkas was all hurt by it.. dude was funny at first now the shyt seem like hes trying to hard :yeshrug:

This thread is like 2 months old. I just upped it to laugh at the clowns who fervently defended him.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
This thread is like 2 months old. I just upped it to laugh at the clowns who fervently defended him.

Why didnt Essau do something productive like taking Zimmermen out or helping the community? instead hes playing some fake laughable militant leader on a hip hop message board

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
now nikkas is looking stupid as hell in here now that havoc has been exposed as a racist CaC

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Why didnt Essau do something productive like taking Zimmermen out or helping the community? instead hes playing some fake laughable militant leader on a hip hop message board

i love how you're trying to take the heat off yourself with irrelevant shyt...and failing :laugh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
now nikkas is looking stupid as hell in here now that havoc has been exposed as a racist CaC

racist? what did I say that was racist? I said I want to color myself black to be like dollaboy because he is so wise and mighty and our leader of earth.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

What you dont understand is , you are Esau that my brotha speaks about. Why didn't you do your race and stand up for Trayvon ? Dont confuse/conflate warning our people about the dangers of Esau , with playing a militant leader. Nobody's playing here.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
"I'm not a killer, but don't push me" - Pac

What you expect to happen when you constantly try to bait him into saying racist shyt?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
What you dont understand is , you are Esau that my brotha speaks about. Why didn't you do your race and stand up for Trayvon ? Dont confuse/conflate warning our people about the dangers of Esau , with playing a militant leader. Nobody's playing here.

Warning the people about Esau thats all fine and fun, but why not do anything positive? help math and reading comprehension levels in the inner city give kids incentive to graduate and get a degree, instead of being content about being on the block trying to cop some jordans. Wasnt it just a few years ago dollaboy was clowning everyone on SOHH and now hes this militant wise leader

Status
Not open for further replies.