Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Warning the people about Esau thats all fine and fun, but why not do anything positive? help math and reading comprehension levels in the inner city give kids incentive to graduate and get a degree, instead of being content about being on the block trying to cop some jordans. Wasnt it just a few years ago dollaboy was clowning everyone on SOHH and now hes this militant wise leader

ahhhhhhh......... that quote is a little different, can't defend that :yeshrug:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
havoc used to make alot of funny threads. somewhere down the line he felt untouchable and that all his threads were gold and thats when he started losing people. I personally am annoyed by the constant threads he make where i feel he's spittin ducktales. With that being said, i've called him a cracka, a fat fukk, a loser, an old faq yet he's been nothing but nice to me. I still hate all white people, but i hate him a little less. But that's ONLY because he's shown me respect that I've never given to him.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Notice when presented with fact, like my post before this one...he has time to play semantics, word games, and the role of a victim as long as theirs an opening, but with FACT he ignores and scurries away like the coward sewer rats, he, and his generation are.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Do u have any clue who it is? or what he does?

he's a British chef named Ainsley Harriott that became an "internet meme" on that one site that destroyed the other site in 2008 . . .

u prolly love this one ..

f72.jpg

1301315586220.jpg

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ainsley-harriott

Ainsley Harriott is an English celebrity chef and television presenter. Starting in December 2010, he and number of his pictures became viral on 4***’s ***** **** board, /*/ and has since spread to other boards. It is unknown why he garnered so much popularity, but perhaps it is due to the faces he makes in most of his photos, often resembling a trollface. Users of /*/ began photoshopping him into pictures of various video games and proclaimed him to be “the king of /*/.”

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
he's a British chef named Ainsley Harriott that became an "internet meme" on that one site that destroyed the other site in 2008 . . .

f72.jpg

1301315586220.jpg

Ainsley Harriott | Know Your Meme

Ainsley Harriott is an English celebrity chef and television presenter. Starting in December 2010, he and number of his pictures became viral on 4***’s video game board, /*/ and has since spread to other boards. It is unknown why he garnered so much popularity, but perhaps it is due to the faces he makes in most of his photos, often resembling a trollface. Users of /*/ began photoshopping him into pictures of various video games and proclaimed him to be “the king of /*/.”

:laff:...you fukk ass c00ns...where yall at now????

"Havoc Da Gawd"...aint that what you c00ns call him?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
We used to say TLR on :hamster: was wrongfully named. Well TLR is wrongfully named here too.

Need to go back to the original name because yall acting like some bytches. :smh:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
We used to say TLR on :hamster: was wrongfully named. Well TLR is wrongfully named here too.

Need to go back to the original name because yall acting like some bytches. :smh:

Here comes the bulletproof vested up negro.

Whats next? A dap and pos rep then reassuring that everything is "OK" by sharing some smileys and "I don't get it man, its just jokes", and said negro reassures CAC everything is cool, you're still our favorite "real nikka", and havcac feels reassured, and scurries out of the thread, while we start to argue amongst ourselves.

Wait for it.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Here comes the bulletproof vested up negro.

Whats next? A dap and pos rep then reassuring that everything is "OK" by sharing some smileys and "I don't get it man, its just jokes", and said negro reassures CAC everything is cool, you're still our favorite "real nikka", and havcac feels reassured, and scurries out of the thread, while we start to argue amongst ourselves.

Wait for it.

:myman:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

f72.jpg

1301315586220.jpg

Ainsley Harriott | Know Your Meme

Ainsley Harriott is an English celebrity chef and television presenter. Starting in December 2010, he and number of his pictures became viral on 4***’s ***** **** board, /*/ and has since spread to other boards. It is unknown why he garnered so much popularity, but perhaps it is due to the faces he makes in most of his photos, often resembling a trollface. Users of /*/ began photoshopping him into pictures of various video games and proclaimed him to be “the king of /*/.”
Almost every meme comes from there including some of our smilies ur point?

Status
Not open for further replies.