Anybody else sick of havoc threads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
And his pic is edited, which means he must have picked it up from st0rmfr0nt, ******mania or chimpout, so I'd love to see what his meme says.

15958227.jpg

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
damn...

exposed...

kkkrakkkers got too much time of their hands with rubbish animosity with folk...(picture stereotypes, racism, etc)

so whats the verdict? hav cool or not?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Here comes the bulletproof vested up negro.

Whats next? A dap and pos rep then reassuring that everything is "OK" by sharing some smileys and "I don't get it man, its just jokes", and said negro reassures CAC everything is cool, you're still our favorite "real nikka", and havcac feels reassured, and scurries out of the thread, while we start to argue amongst ourselves.

Wait for it.
You are the biggest c00n on this site you fukking fakkit. :pacspit: Every other post you calling people of African descent ******s, monkeys, gorillas etc.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Here comes the bulletproof vested up negro.

Whats next? A dap and pos rep then reassuring that everything is "OK" by sharing some smileys and "I don't get it man, its just jokes", and said negro reassures CAC everything is cool, you're still our favorite "real nikka", and havcac feels reassured, and scurries out of the thread, while we start to argue amongst ourselves.

Wait for it.

Shut yo fake revolutionary ass up. You ain't never bust no guns fakkit. You a c00n ass nikka. You're more detrimental that havoc ever was. You type the bullshyt but in real life I know you're puss, nikka.

Your gimmick is played out, homie. Get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.