Anybody else have no friends....

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Part of it is that some of us have different standards for friends. For me if I have an emergency at like 2 or 3 in the morning, if I can't call you in the middle of the night knowing you'll have my back I can't consider you a friend. For some people if they know somebody else's name they consider them a friend. My ex was like that. She would talk about having soooo many friends yet she had to pay to catch a catch from the airport that was an hour and a half away.

I have no friends where I live at due to moving away from where I've lived all my life and knowing nobody here. Plus I work from home and used to travel nonstop so that made it hard building up a social circle. I have only a couple close friends I talk to on the regular. One of my absolute closest just grew apart from and lost contact and one I text with on the regular but never see.

Sucks too cause I'm an extremely social person that used to be out doing something 4 or 5 nights a week to being a homebody now due to not having that social circle. Be extra nice just having somebody to hit up NBA games with.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Ive never had a girlfriend

full

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i haven't had a close friend in like 4 years:mjcry:

at church i have some people i'm cool with, but at school i literally don't even have 1 friend

the way i measure it is if i died no one at my school would notice....:damn:
same shyt here only my fam would notice if i was to off myself right now
its crazy hope i leave some sort of legacy when i go :mjcry:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't have too many friends. I don't like to make too much friends around my circle, because "friends" will turn on you in a second. That's why I have 2-3 friends that I know since high school or in the islands. I remember when I beat up my "friend", because he rass owe me 100 dollars and he had been ducking me for weeks. He was making up theses ridiculous excuses, and he knows how I'm with money. When it comes to money, I NEVER borrow money from people, even if I REALLY need it. That's why I discipline myself and know when to spend or save my money. But with my "friend" he's been talking allot of shyt, so one day I confront him about my money, and again he make up some excuses. I was so pissed, that I punch him right in his face, and we begin to size each other up. Fight lasted for at-least 6 mins, and he was on the ground tired as fukk with bruises around his rat face. Went to his pockets, grab his wallet, took $200 dollars and went on my way with a few scars around my face.

That was a life lesson for me...

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I have one homie in the Bay, but I bought my crib out in the valley. 75 miles out. We have black man talks. You need those talks. My other homies lives out here in the same city as me, but one got 5 kids. That nicca ain't had time to chill since Bush was in office and my homeboy John tied down with a 300 pound wife and 3 kids :damn::mjcry::dead:

You gotta help John breh!:damn: