Republic of New Afrika
giphy.gif

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My best friend since kindergarten decided to become a sheriff:camby:

My cousin caught that felony charge now he's a dependent and always need something when he comes around:camby:

My grade school homies still around but aint doing shyt:camby:

I have a couple of associates I play pool and basketball with every blue moon but most of the time it's just me and my lady

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The friends I have or still consider myself to have, aren't the type I need. And the type i need are the ones my personality is unable to get. Friendly and shy don't tend to mix. Plus i tend to move from friends often. I'll hang with one for a while and then move on to another friend. Going months without hearing from or seeing a friend unless it's on social media. No hate towards them. Some guys just too p*ssy whipped to hang out it seems. Its nice having friends but being alone feels better. :mjcry:

I'm my best friend,
And I'm my worst enemy,
And no one else can hurt me unless I let them,
Is you feelin me

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The friends I have or still consider myself to have, aren't the type I need. And the type i need are the ones my personality is unable to get. Friendly and shy don't tend to mix. Plus i tend to move from friends often. I'll hang with one for a while and then move on to another friend. Going months without hearing from or seeing a friend unless it's on social media. No hate towards them. Some guys just too p*ssy whipped to hang out it seems. Its nice having friends but being alone feels better. :mjcry:

I'm my best friend,
And I'm my worst enemy,
And no one else can hurt me unless I let them,
Is you feelin me

Spot on :ohhh: I have had tons of trouble making friends in college, a place where its supposedly easy to do, so far.

You are friendly and shy like me and apparently a Dwyane Wade fan, wanna be friends breh?:mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2, we'll fall out of contact once i move tho :manny:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Use to when I was in school, years ago. Don't hang out with those folks anymore, everyone has their own lives and stuff. I'm not really interested in hanging out with folks like that anymore for real. Knew some cool folks but honestly sometimes I just get sick of being around people all the time.

I don't even like seeing folks I knew from school in the mall or a store or something. I just don't have nothing to say to you. I'm just trying to shop, I'll speak but I'm not trying to 'catch up' with folks from school.

You know, if I randomly met up with my former best friends I'd probably still be cool with them. I'm just not really eager to meet back up with folks. I really don't care what they're doing with their lives and I don't want to be involved. Which sounds 'mean' but it really has nothing to do with me.

Last edited:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I have a lot of friends, but very few that would look out for me when shyt really hit the fan. I have maybe 2-6 real friends I could say I could rely on if things got real crazy. And that's because those friends and I went through a lot of crazy shyt and survived. I'm grateful for that. There have been times where I've had to walk alone though. And there's also been times where I've made the decision myself to walk alone. Mainly, because I wanted to myself stronger.

It's a tough road to walk if you're not strong enough. But if you make yourself strong, you learn so much more about yourself and who you truly want to be. And one day, you'll find people just like you. For me, usually having faith that things will get better, even if it looks grim, seems to always work out. That's not to say I don't take action to solve those problems, it's just that I don't believe that going into any situation negative or stressed is the best way to go about it. But if I can find a small little silver lining in something, I can exploit that and then build off that. And when I'm in a more positive mindset, my mind runs clearer. And when my mind is clearer, I can think of a way out of anything. Or at the very least, I'm much luckier in that frame of mind.

So being alone and not having friends might not be so fun at first, but use this time to become stronger. Not for anyone else. But for yourself. That way, when things get dicey, you can protect those friends. Just like they can protect you.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I used to have like 100 friends.. but my closest friends died, 1 went to prison and 1 moved away. Now I roll dolo. All them other people I knew from HS are ghost. My cousin was the only 1 had left to really kick it with and then he moved to florida. I got acquaintances that always wanna smoke and chill but I just wanna be on my own and avoid all the drama that's always goin on or that I get caught up in. But still I'm 26 and ask myself what's the meanin of a life alone... I don't think I really wanna live this way forever brehs I miss all the fun times back in the day :mjcry: