Anybody else have no friends....

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Aiight for the people that have no friends or have lots of them lets meet up this weekend if you're in ATL. Hit me up.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a fair point, but there's gotta be at least 1 or two people you still kick it with that's been down since childhood
I have one or two but admittedly I didnt speak to a soul at school and was the quiet loaner kid cant do nothing about it now tho :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
To be honest I'm more alone this year than I've ever been. Constantly busy with school, my entire study group last year flunked out and went to less demanding courses. All my friends are doing something else.

Ya'll are my only friends. :mjcry:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
To be honest I'm more alone this year than I've ever been. Constantly busy with school, my entire study group last year flunked out and went to less demanding courses. All my friends are doing something else.

What are u studying?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk friends cuz in the end nikkas turn they back, just cuz I smoked a blunt with you don't mean we cool like that.............. Friends don't make or break you...... Just live your life...... I got a lot of associates but I just can't get cool or tight with people like that...... In my lifetime (29), I can count on one hand how many people I've considered to be friends........ I don't talk to those people just because now..... No major fall outs but we outgrow people........... I've outgrown "friends" and "friends" have outgrown me...... fukk em

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I ain't got no friends. I got Mfers who say they are my friend even best friend but I know better. My ride or dies are my blood. My good friends are dead or lost in the sauce from way back in the gap. Funny how life will swallow the real ones with ease. I teach my seed to never allow someone to set him up and give thanks. That's how you survive the metaphoric bite of a poisonous snake that you may mistakenly call a friend.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

Damn breh :to:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i got like 2 close friends and maybe about 3-4 friends that just randomly call or kick it every other month. But i find myself slowly drifting away from them cause all they wanna do is drink and go out and cause fukkery. Im past that stage. Hell i cant even bare to finish a whole beer anymore. I honestly can say i havent drank since July. I guess im just getting old plus i have a family :manny: