Anybody else have no friends....

london

I CATFISH'D YO MOMMA
Daps
Reppin
North London, UK
Anyone here ever contemplated suicide?

I did at one point lol I never told anyone, I was just gunna try duck out of life without anyone realising
sad3.gif

But there are some things I wanna experience 1st

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone here ever contemplated suicide?

I did at one point lol I never told anyone, I was just gunna try duck out of life without anyone realising
sad3.gif

But there are some things I wanna experience 1st
Yeah breh. I've thought about it a lot. Nothing is fun in life anymore. What's the point of anything? But suicide is no solution. I just try to push those thoughts aside. If they get too strong I call up a close friend. It's hard sometimes though :mjcry: If it gets too bad, I always tell myself I'm gonna go to the hospital first. Sometimes I scare myself though. shyt's hard breh.

Still, no reason to end it all. We got so much more life to live. Everything is just a transition. Things will pass. Things will change (at least that's what I tell myself...)

london

I CATFISH'D YO MOMMA
Daps
Reppin
North London, UK
Yeah breh. I've thought about it a lot. Nothing is fun in life anymore. What's the point of anything? But suicide is no solution. I just try to push those thoughts aside. If they get too strong I call up a close friend. It's hard sometimes though :mjcry: If it gets too bad, I always tell myself I'm gonna go to the hospital first. Sometimes I scare myself though. shyt's hard breh.

Still, no reason to end it all. We got so much more life to live. Everything is just a transition. Things will pass. Things will change (at least that's what I tell myself...)

The main things keeping me alive right now are, a few goals I've had since I was 12 (to do with music) and the fact that one day I want to have daughter and a family of my own

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
i never fukked with any of the kids in my hs (maybe a few but nothing srs)

i have like 3 best friends (from childhood) and a couple of good friends in college