Anybody else have no friends....

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
This is why @The Realist Perspective is on my ignore list. He's a fukking piece of shyt

W13XYnF.jpg

G0jeQA2.gif

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
It seems like everyone I went to junior high & high school dipped from NY . I only really talk to 2 people on the regular from junior high . When I turned Crip at 13 , I was deceived to think my peers among me were my friends , but gradually until I turned 17 I realized real friends don't lead you to a path of destruction . Ironically , one of my nikkas who was in the same set as me since we were both were 13 is one of my best friends still till this day there were about 20 people in our set but me and him were always close off the strength we were the same people , we had the intellect but were just misguide by our environment . Once we reached 16/17 we realize this gangbanging shyt is redundant and both dropped our flags right before senior year and graduated high school and went to college now I'm a computer programmer & he's a registered nurse .

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
...if you have any friends keep them close but if have enemies keep them closer,

cause your enemies can teach you exactly how to deal with your friends

shhkull&bones

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have enough "friends" to chill with on a daily basis for a month straight (or more), but the last year or two I've chose not to as much.

To those who have girls and have no friend, don't she look at you like "the fukk this loner ass nikka got no friends for?" Serious question

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I mostly have associates. Have a couple of friends, but don't have any what you would call "Day 1" friends. Except the ones that I grew up with, but I don't count them because we grew up together because our parents were friends and shyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
I have a lot of friends

Because I'm a people person

I always meet cool people

I can detect a snake from a mile away

I only fukk with Real people though

If you're Fake I won't say much to you

Unless you ask me a question

Or we work together

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I have enough "friends" to chill with on a daily basis for a month straight (or more), but the last year or two I've chose not to as much.

To those who have girls and have no friend, don't she look at you like "the fukk this loner ass nikka got no friends for?" Serious question

We're not all up under each other. We share the same passion for psychology and being out in nature. Between house and car maintenance, raising a kid, studying, working out, there's always something constructive to do with my time. 10 years ago I had 3 different cliques. Sitting around telling lies with the homies, I started feeling like my life wasn't moving forward. As I got older I developed a stronger psyche and didn't need a lot of people around me for my sense of joy. Besides around here there's only nikkas who aint doing shyt and the followers of white Jesus

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I have one homie in the Bay, but I bought my crib out in the valley. 75 miles out. We have black man talks. You need those talks. My other homies lives out here in the same city as me, but one got 5 kids. That nicca ain't had time to chill since Bush was in office and my homeboy John tied down with a 300 pound wife and 3 kids :damn::mjcry::dead: