Any Mustang Owners on Here?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The illest Stang that I heard was a fox body with a Dr. Gas X pipe and a set of Spintechs.... until I heard that new Gt350r....

That flat plane :wow:... It's not a 180 degree header sound or bundle of snakes etc... but it's like no other ford v8 I've ever heard wind up...

Joker sound so purdy!!..:noah:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I swapped out all the badges, emblems, and fuel cap to matte black, blacked out the quarter windows, and changed the hood vents to matte black hood louvers.:noah: Now all I need is tint and rims.

pJGd4gS.jpeg
Clean :wow:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Been thinking about pulling the trigger on a 2016 5.0 black, still deciding between the black or charcoal stock rims...

attachment.php

I was thinking about the new Camaro also but Chevy wants $50K for a 2SS now. I don't know what they were thinking. Ford dealerships around here have the fully loaded GTs going for around $37K
I actually did buy and sell a Blk 5.0 Premium with these rims since this post in 2016:mjgrin:
I traded it in during the Pandemic when they were offering more that what I owed on it and got a Mach-E

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
I don’t want to annoy my neighbors :whoa:

Fuk your neighbors!!!

Nah frfr mine would burn my house down if my mustang was any louder. I have active exhaust, so I leave it in quiet mode till I leave the neighborhood.

Wheels are dope tho. Got any other mods planned?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Fuk your neighbors!!!

Nah frfr mine would burn my house down if my mustang was any louder. I have active exhaust, so I leave it in quiet mode till I leave the neighborhood.

Wheels are dope tho. Got any other mods planned?
I might change the grille and front bumper.