Any Mustang Owners on Here?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I'm not a Ford person, but the only 4 Fords I like are the Galaxy 500 coupe, 56 Tbird, 52 Tudor, and 65 Stang.

I mostly see middle aged cacs driving them, as compared to brothas. The new ones are mean as fukk. I would probably buy one, as compared to a Challenger or something (No Hellcat). I think that you got a good deal. Keep it clean. Resale is gonna fukk you. I would double my payments and drive the shyt out of it, if I could.

For the most part, I'm a Chevy and Dodge nikka on the domestic side.

VAG, BMW, Subaru and Merc on the other side.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Have been in one? I personally cant cant see shyt in them.

Drove one this week.

Breh, I was that guy who never gave American cars any time of the day. That car changed my pov :wow: it was a drop top Camaro too :whew:

That car is alpha as fukk, even down to where they put the inside door handle. It's a man's car

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Drove one this week.

Breh, I was that guy who never gave American cars any time of the day. That car changed my pov :wow: it was a drop top Camaro too :whew:

That car is alpha as fukk, even down to where they put the inside door handle. It's a man's car

Put driving a Gen 1 Viper on your bucket list....

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The illest Stang that I heard was a fox body with a Dr. Gas X pipe and a set of Spintechs.... until I heard that new Gt350r....

That flat plane :wow:... It's not a 180 degree header sound or bundle of snakes etc... but it's like no other ford v8 I've ever heard wind up...

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
just copped my first car a 2014 mustang for about $18K with 25K miles. Still got its org warranty for 3 more yrs V6 tho :yeshrug:

Anyone got one? What you like about em after driving it

I drove the new turbo 4... It drove like a turbo Audi a4 to me. Never drove the v6. The 4 had some balls, and the engine bay had a lot of space for post warranty fukkery. Handled and shifted well for a domestic product. I see how Ford tried to make this a world class car, especially for the European market. I wouldn't have gotten the six because it was in the middle of road in terms of ostentatiousness... The 8 has the nuts, and the 4 turbo has the sex appeal. The build quality seemed shyt. The dash and interior are better than Camaro. I wouldn't buy one over 15K used, due to the rental market and the pedestrian or douchebag nature of the Mustang. I would however rape the GT350r.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Been thinking about pulling the trigger on a 2016 5.0 black, still deciding between the black or charcoal stock rims...

16152E8C-3702-418A-B467-F6C5942CCCC0_zpsxzrsdt8y.jpg

attachment.php

I was thinking about the new Camaro also but Chevy wants $50K for a 2SS now. I don't know what they were thinking. Ford dealerships around here have the fully loaded GTs going for around $37K