Any Mustang Owners on Here?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Those are clowns that talk like that. More cars are moving into the automatic scene because nobody wants to drive a stick in 2 hour traffic. That why the sticks are cheaper than the automatic; even the hell cat came in automatic and that shyt is a beast. The GTR is a 6 cyl automatic and it will kill a lot of other cars

There is nothing wrong with a 6 (cyclone engine); there good; you can put a procharger in there, tune, intake and some nitrous; and for maybe less than 5k.

Females don't care
Do your thing bruh, but dont compare a GTR with a twin-turbo V6 and dual-clutch gearbox with an automatic V6 Mustang :heh:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Idk how to drive manual but have looked up vids over the years and it seems fairly easy. I would just rather learn on someone else car.

All the idiots who say it should only be a v8 are cacs. Its ur bread do what you want. My truck is a v8 and fukk that gass guzzler lol

When my shyt get clean in the summer:wow:

Bruh don't do this to you whip; I'll light you car on fire lol

m8_zpsm3ed27hx.jpg

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
2011. I just replaced the thermostat housing on it. bytch was on 77 steaming

I've had more problems with this than both of my BMW's (both 10+ years old), but I use this to commute to all NC and they've been easy diy repairs

Hgbq0p3.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Do your thing bruh, but dont compare a GTR with a twin-turbo V6 and dual-clutch gearbox with an automatic V6 Mustang :heh:

@Mr210 this is one of those clowns you will probably run into; the car nut that knows everything about cars but does not own a GTR lol

If somebody wants to get a 6 or a 4 banger; it's up to you :manny:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Nah get the Camaro :wow: even the v6 is nice

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My last chick had a white on black 94 cobra. I beat the shyt out of it, but it took the abuse pretty well. I really like the newer ones and Ford as a company in general. Used to lean towards Chevy more until they needed the government to bail them out and Ford was able to get through the crisis themselves without any help.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Any performance car if available in manual, that would be what I buy. Stick-shift is not hard at all, you could have it down in a few days, biggest learning curve is balance of the clutch and gas.