Any Mustang Owners on Here?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I have one (2013) 34k miles; I'm thinking about getting the new 5.0

I like the ride, bucket seats, the car is light ass hell, fast, gas is good and fun to drive. The thing you might have to watch out for is the water pump and serpentine belt, the mustang water pump is knowned too fukk up and the serpentine belt came off. Just small shyt.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I like the ride, bucket seats, the car is light ass hell, fast, gas is good, and fun to drive. The thing you might have to watch out for is the water pump and serpentine belt, the mustang water pump is knowned to fukk up and the serpentine belt came off. Just small shyt.

The serpentine belt is a big thing if it snaps it can mess up a whole lot of things. I got mine replaced about 3 yrs ago

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV

I like the ride, bucket seats, the car is light ass hell, fast, gas is good and fun to drive. The thing you might have to watch out for is the water pump and serpentine belt, the mustang water pump is knowned too fukk up and the serpentine belt came off. Just small shyt.

Goodlook:ufdup:.

When I look at my shyt right now I :win: at it. Our generation looks better than the 2015s imo. Ive been driving like a bytch since getting it today. Paranoid that nikkas and wolves out.

And you still have the stock radio? I want a touchscreen joint but best buy quoting me for damn near $1000 for a radio/satellite radio install

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
The serpentine belt is a big thing if it snaps it can mess up a whole lot of things. I got mine replaced about 3 yrs ago

Yeah it can mess up a lot of things; water pump will stop and can over heat the engine and etc., but really your car will probably shut off before that happens.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is getting a automatic mustang that big of a deal...I always hear that if u get a mustang it better be v8 and manual

UptownSoulja

Kevin Gates Stunt Double
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
nikkas be hating when they see me pull up
Ford-Mustang-50th-Anniversary-Golf-Cart-201-626x382.jpg

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is getting a automatic mustang that big of a deal...I always hear that if u get a mustang it better be v8 and manual

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo used mustangs can be got for a good price...saw some 2014 for less than 22,000. The expensive ones were the Shelby and gt

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Goodlook:ufdup:.

When I look at my shyt right now I :win: at it. Our generation looks better than the 2015s imo. Ive been driving like a bytch since getting it today. Paranoid that nikkas and wolves out.

And you still have the stock radio? I want a touchscreen joint but best buy quoting me for damn near $1000 for a radio/satellite radio install

The 13-14 body style is nice; I'm still thinking about it. Everytime I take my car in they want to buy it back from me

Yeah my sound is stock; fukk that best buy shyt, there a rip off. I was going to put a custom sub box in mt trunk and they were talking about 1000+.

Check out americanmuscle.com they have a oem touch screen radio that fits snug into the car for 700 and it co mes with a backup camera. You can do it youself.

Raxiom OE-Style Mustang GPS Navigation w/ Bluetooth & Back-up Camera 100300 (10-14 Equipped w/ SYNC) - Free Shipping

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Idk how to drive manual but have looked up vids over the years and it seems fairly easy. I would just rather learn on someone else car.

All the idiots who say it should only be a v8 are cacs. Its ur bread do what you want. My truck is a v8 and fukk that gass guzzler lol

When my shyt get clean in the summer:wow:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin

Those are clowns that talk like that. More cars are moving into the automatic scene because nobody wants to drive a stick in 2 hour traffic. That why the sticks are cheaper than the automatic; even the hell cat came in automatic and that shyt is a beast. The GTR is a 6 cyl automatic and it will kill a lot of other cars

There is nothing wrong with a 6 (cyclone engine); there good; you can put a procharger in there, tune, intake and some nitrous; and for maybe less than 5k.

Females don't care