"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Reminds me, remember that dude who blogged about reading that Wilt Chamberlin had 5,000 bodies and realizing his mom was around Wilt's age? He asked his mom when she was cooking dinner if she knew of Wilt Chamberlin and she paused while stirring the mashed potatoes and she smiled, sighed and said, "Oh, that Wilt."

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Nikka sound like he talking about DBZ power levels :wtf:

200w.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Sex is by no means a barometer of manliness or anything like that but if you think THIRTY is crazy you are probably a nerd. And that’s cool, you’re much safer and less of a heathen. But goodness, 30??

Maybe it needs to be separated from college folk vs non. Bc in college we going out at minimum 3,4 nights a week for 3,4 years with the express purpose of bagging women. And women living in close quarters

I was a late bloomer, didn’t start fukin til my freshman year, was not even the most out there dude in my crew, had a girl 2 of my years, and when I was tracking numbers back then I was at around 15 at graduation. That’s age 22.

So then you figure age 22-30 you coming of age you partying got money, etc….bro 30?!?? Again not something to brag about but I’m just confused how people can think that # is beyond comprehension.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No disrespect to OP but that tweet is some goofy shyt to get the puters puting.
3000 bodies...yeah ok

fukk this thread.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If 30 is high my assumption is you didn't go to college. Instead of asking what the women looked like, we need to ask what the male looks like (no diddy). It's not high.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
30 isn’t hard.

But, I will say it really depends on how you’re living your life if you get to numbers like that and above.

Most of mine were one night stands or flings that lasted for a couple of weeks. Only about 6-7 of the women I’ve been with I was in some sort of relationship, like either we were boyfriend/girlfriend or exclusive friends with benefits.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
No wonder y'all obsessed with the body counts of women. You can't be fukking this many women and expect women to not have high body counts too. That's not even mathematically possible. I'm trying to figure out the logic of normalizing men fukking so many people while also expecting women not to have any sex in their 20's. Are women supposed to be knitting and taking cold showers or something. The math is not mathing here.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder y'all obsessed with the body counts of women. You can't be fukking this many women and expect women to not have high body counts too. That's not even mathematically possible. I'm trying to figure out the logic of normalizing men fukking so many people while also expecting women not to have any sex in their 20's. Are women supposed to be knitting and taking cold showers or something. The math is not mathing here.
Wifying a woman with low body count compared to a woman with high body count is night & day.

Woman with low body count will bond with you much stronger.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I'm trying to figure out the logic of normalizing men fukking so many people while also expecting women not to have any sex in their 20's. Are women supposed to be knitting and taking cold showers or something. The math is not mathing here.
They turn into the birds that they were in the coop with :sas1: