"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If the average person has 10 sex partners in their lives, anything more than that is alot...

You have a hoe phase or few you can exceed that by multiples. If you don't get married young or are single at 30+ you can exceed that 10 by multiples. If you started having sex young and were active you can exceed that by multiples...

The person who gets to 30+ had a few hoe phases. And it's okay, people are people...

Sleeping with a bunch of women isn't a sign of manliness, but those guys who have slept with a bunch of women better not be the guys shytting on women who get around too. It's the same shyt...

And I'm a guy who has exceeded that 10 by multiples, feel like I've had a fun sex life but I'm not at 40...

But I'm also a guy who isn't concerned by women's body counts, that shyt doesn't bother me. I was active, a lot of women live and have their runs too...

30 isn't a crazy number to get to but twice that, you were probably recklessly fukking whatever smiled at you. And that goes for men and women...

100 is a lot and signifies someone who got around...

And obviously dudes cap with the numbers, it makes them seem more like a ladies man to some guys. The guy in video definitely capping...

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
100 isn't much.. chicks are a lil more loosely goosey if you've ever lived overseas

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
100 is alot over here. I've never been overseas though...
You ain't lying lol rude awakening coming back to the states .. Cali probably was the best state to bag women.. Michigan is hard but if you fish enough something gonna bite. Just gotta put the time in

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
100 isn't much.. chicks are a lil more loosely goosey if you've ever lived overseas
100 is a lot :mjlol:
People who count crazy try to normalize it but it’s not
You can do whatever you want
But for the average person 100 is a wild number
A woman saying she got a 100 bodies would be normal to you?

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
If you’re a good looking, in shape dude making decent money, and go hang out on weekends that could be a yearly average, these women are fukking like crazy out here

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I know a guy who’s simply sociable and he told me he’s smashed around 300 women in the last 5 years.

He showed me some of em too.

He's mid 30s now and said he’s reached that point where the only chicks who want to be wifed by him have a similar past and he ain’t here for it lmao.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I had over 30 bodies at 17.
I did alot of fukkin.

UKVu0t8.gif