"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I see what you're saying but again who were the people they surveyed. Where did they live?
Who says these people are the average humans.
None of us got a survey, correct.
But most of us are saying we are past 10 bodies. Been past 10 bodies

People on the surveys and on the Internet can Both be liars... Or it's somewhere in the middle.

Yes, promiscuity is normalized. People starts having sex probably around 15yrs old.
And I don't believe most people have long relationships. If they do. Maybe 1 or 2 lasting a couple years.
The rest of those months and years are spent meeting a few new people.

Im definitely not glorifying having sex with lots of people. I just think some people don't know what's really going on out here.
From what I see most of your posts are pretty grimey, so I would assume you a grimey dude in real life, so I understand your perspective. Dudes like you are the real winners out here so I can’t fault you for being that way, cause I can’t really disagree.. :manny:

Keep putting cats up on game breh. :ehh:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I'm gon be real i believe anyone who is around my age (im 35) who is semi decent looking and a had decent body ( pause :dame: )who say they got 30+ bodies its was easy as fukk to eat on POF,tagged,urban chat and skout back in the early 2010s my profile pic was a shirtless pic and my dikk lining showing in some thin grey shorts and I was fukking eating:ohlawd: women wasn't as stuck up as they are now they would DM you first especially the single moms who wanted some quick dikk on a Friday and Saturday night from ugly bbws to decent looking women I feel for the younger brehs now

mag357

Superstar
Daps
From what I see most of your posts are pretty grimey, so I would assume you a grimey dude in real life, so I understand your perspective. Dudes like you are the real winners out here so I can’t fault you for being that way, cause I can’t really disagree.. :manny:

Keep putting cats up on game breh. :ehh:

:sadcam:
Now I gotta go back and see what hell I been typing
Lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not even proud of it tbh.

I'd rather just have a normal relationship instead of dealing
with a bunch of different women who come with all kinds of different problems.

It's fun at first but once you get past 35/40 women, it gets old.
pretty much the same

i have always preferred relationships but on the way to finding a girl worth one I've run into/smashed some only to realize they got nun more to offer

lib123

All Star
Daps
I'm not even proud of it tbh.

I'd rather just have a normal relationship instead of dealing
with a bunch of different women who come with all kinds of different problems.

It's fun at first but once you get past 35/40 women, it gets old.

What % of those women were 7s and above?