"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I use to drink with 2 guys who were into body building. They would without fail leave the bar with a women every night I was out with them. And I partied a lot in my 20’s.

30 ain’t that high if your really out there

Gotta remember most dudes are either losers that can't get women, or dudes that are fine just being in relationships and not interacting with a ton of women. Some don't realize how easy it is for a decently attractive, social guy to run through a lot of chicks. Especially in your college years.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
You could have over 30 before age 25 especially if you live in a big city. Wtf???
I left the game pretty early at age 23 and was already at over 20 bodies. My closest friend was knocking them down left and right, his barracks room was right across from mine and in 1999-2000 I know dude knocked down atleast 15 different chick's easily. I knocked down 5 of their friends during that time plus, my own stable so I was at 8 or nine bodies during that time. 30 is a low ass number. For men and women. Now if you live in a small area it may be different
the-rock-smiling.gif

Them motel parties in St. Petersburg, VA in ‘05. We were knocking down civilian, classmates, other unit’s women and some cadre.

Pre social media women were amazing!
:banderas:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Been fukking since I was 13. I'm :flabbynsick: now but crossed 100 in my late 20s. From 10th grade until end of gradschool I used to set a target of 20 minimum bodies a year. Fun time :wow:

But nothing beats knowing I came out diseases-free, but I spent a long time not getting checked cause I was scared catching the bug would be my ultimate punishment :whew:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
30 bodies isn’t really a lot for an adult male. This site is filled with a bunch of lame ass nikkas and I bet some of them have taken 30 women down over the course of 5 or six years…

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You really see how insecure people get with body count questions lol. Like who is really keeping count like that?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
100? That's nothing if you were out and about in party cities or a global transplant hub
NYC, LA, Vegas, Miami, The Bay
I bagged tourists in Miami who came here to party and get piped
When I was the tourist out of town I got ass just from being at parties/raves and shyt

Miami spoils you. shyt that's perfectly normal here is wild in other places
Closing time is 5 AM, couple of clubs have 24 hour licenses
Broads walk around 3/4 naked year round
Planeloads and boatloads of refugees, migrants, transplants, and tourists arriving 24/7/365
You know how the average suburban mall is family friendly?
Meanwhile at a suburban Miami mall:
rBVaVlze59KABAXKAAU7OK8Kv10258.jpg

I've seen this attire at Dadeland, Dolphin, and Aventura malls. No one bats an eye, no one tells them to cover up you can't walk around little kids and families like that.
I don't know enough math to count my bodies...nor do I care. I started at 14, 46 now, and went buck wild in the late 90s/early aughts.
I assume Miami women are the same. Like, we were outside getting it in. All of us.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
decent job and you can easily fuk a new woman once a month.
Doable but 30 in a year kinda sounds outrageous on my end. Who has time to meet 30 new people in a year even if some are one night stands. Between work activities and hobbies like going to the gym it seems impossible

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in the hundreds and I have no STI's.

Majority was in my 20's and early 30's

I get checked every few months and would never go back to that lifestyle because it is unfulilliing and dangerous (no STI's due to God, not my intellect or safety measures)

Also, I was very attractive and in a major city