"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Outside of athletes, frat bros, sorority chicks and high extroverts, most people in college aren’t hooking up with double digits.
If you were good looking and already had your mouth game on point you were pulling rather easily. A lot of peoples first time away from home, a lot of people finding themselves.. College was p*ssy everywhere. Even nerdy broads. I partied though.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Yea… a new woman nearly every day for 8 years..definitely believe him :mjlol:

lib123

All Star
Daps
If you were good looking and already had your mouth game on point you were pulling rather easily. A lot of peoples first time away from home, a lot of people finding themselves.. College was p*ssy everywhere. Even nerdy broads. I partied though.

No doubt but I’m saying 30 is still a lot for the average college student.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
How are y’all numbers so high? :lupe:

I don’t even mean from a “how did you pull that many?” perspective cause I don’t have issues attracting women.

But I mean, are ya’ll not having an “oops” baby (if you don’t have one or a few already)?

I move real slow and am very choosy when dealing with women (for sex or relationships) because my biggest fear in life is getting an ain’t shyt bytch pregnant. :damn:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I move real slow and am very choosy when dealing with women (for sex or relationships) because my biggest fear in life is getting an ain’t shyt bytch pregnant. :damn:
Same! Plus I gotta have it my way....and these bytches be on some other shyt half the time :rudy:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
6 fig
6 certs
60 bodies
60 sluts with big butts that was
bath-honey.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The average man between 25-44 has around 7-8 bodies MAX.

So yes 30 is a lot as statically it's 3/4 times higher than the average.

They never survey the average man.
Women get those numbers in a summer.

Has anybody ever came to your house and asked you And your pops how much coochie they got in their lives? No lol

U can look through this thread or on twitter where this came from and see people saying that 30 is a normal number

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I don’t even mean from a “how did you pull that many?” perspective cause I don’t have issues attracting women.

But I mean, are ya’ll not having an “oops” baby (if you don’t have one or a few already)?

Great question...
The god has definitely dodged lots of bullets.

My old ass was still dodging bullets even though I cut down drastically.

But yea, if your outside... Have a car and live by yourself... That's the bare minimum to get vagina.
Your numbers can sky rocket in 2 summers

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

and worse imagining her moulding your kid in her ain't shyt bytch image :damn: