"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
The need for men to lie about how many women they have slept with has always been very strange to me.
Breh in the video is lying and most of the coli brehs in here are lying as well.

Y'all think you get bonus life points or something by lying to strangers on the internet?

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you nikkas really need to get out of the house. 30 is considered unreachable? :mjtf:

Once you have your own place/ vehicle aka being an adult you're already halfway there. Add in being moderately attractive, slightly out going and a decent job and you can easily fuk a new woman once a month.

That's even if you're being extremely picky or possess some sort of decent standards. Newsflash, women love sex too. So imagine if you're hitting the layups and low hanging fruit. :scust:

Ironically now that I'm older (40's) I have way more access to p*ssy than I ever did in my 20's. But I don't have the free time or desire to do it like I did when I was younger. :manny:

I been lost count of how many women I've fukked. (Its not really that important to me.) Rough guesstimate not over 100 but definitely over 50.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Definitely well over 30…

Married now. Definitely love the peace that this woman brings me. It’s ugly out there in them streets. Them days of bagging 4 different girls in one day are in the distant past :flabbynsick:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Since when does body count matter for a man?

And what's the point of fukkin all these random women?
What does it add?
Value
full

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
30 isn't crazy...

I hit 30 around 23-24 I think but I stopped keeping count at 20...

And I was the chill one amongst my friends that didn't go to college.. Some of my friends were in the 100s around the same age..

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Man I got so many bodies I lost count :mjlol: I’m easily in the 50+ range

This. This thread and the whole "body count" thing kinda shocks me. I'm in my 30s and I lost count at least 10 years ago, not even counting meaningless one night stands. And I ain't proud to say this. No amount of sex makes those lonely stretches of being single feel great.

Daps
I use to drink with 2 guys who were into body building. They would without fail leave the bar with a women every night I was out with them. And I partied a lot in my 20’s.

30 ain’t that high if your really out there
Shyt I wasn't out there very long before meeting wifey and I racked 30+ from just online dating and random trips to clubs and bars. I say this as a short, average-looking breh that makes decent money (low 6 figs).

All the top-shelf brehs might have pushing 30 bodies just off high school and college fukkery.