"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How are they getting these numbers?:jbhmm:

I'd think the average person in a given year is hitting 4-5 new sexual partners until they're in a committed relationship. And that 4-5 will add up if you don't get married.
High for most men.
30 is like 3 per year in your twenties :dahell:

I know horny brehs that try to bag a new one every weekend. Even worse know with these swiping apps
The thing is you'd assume there's going to be serious relationships curbing the numbers. Also, college may be the time to rack up bodies but after that, work, hobbies, responsibilities, and self-care are a different world from going out 3x a week with the single-mindedness to fuçk something.

It's not an outlandish number but it isn't as baseline as brehs are saying, the Coli once again is a statistically anomaly...

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why? Men usually go down 1-3 levels as far as attractiveness/status to get casual hookups. The average dude is better off getting a girl or a few girls on his level and consistently hooking up with them.
As a man there isn’t thing like new p*ssy. It’s the whole reason we survived as a species. Women are the ones who want one great sexual partner not men. You show me the sexiest woman on earth and I will show you the nikka that’s tired of fukking her:ufdup:

lib123

All Star
Daps
As a man there isn’t thing like new p*ssy. It’s the whole reason we survived as a species. Women are the ones who want one great sexual partner not men. You show me the sexiest woman on earth and I will show you the nikka that’s tired of fukking her:ufdup:

Yeah when it’s new and attractive. Most dudes don’t want new box if it’s coming from a 3 or 4/10.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Man can hit high numbers with pay for play. But it's still best to not spread yaself around too much and click with a few even with a transaction.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
30 is reasonable tbh. College hookups, random bar nights, I dunno. There were times I wasn't looking for it, and I'd end up at some girls apartment.
3000 sounds insane.
Right...I hit 30 by the end of my 20's. College was 10 alone, forget grad school study nights...

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to say it but 30 is easy to get. p*ssy is of abundance. Especially if you have a decent personality and halfway attractive. Not saying it's not alot of regret in hindsight, but it's easy to get 30 if you been fkn since high school