"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doable but 30 in a year kinda sounds outrageous on my end. Who has time to meet 30 new people in a year even if some are one night stands. Between work activities and hobbies like going to the gym it seems impossible
I agree with you 30 a year with a career, hobbies and other family shyt is alot. But it's not impossible at all if you wanna actually do it.

I turn down a ton of p*ssy simply because I'm just not into the headaches that alot of broads come with. We really underestimate how much women love to have sex.

But if I was on my crash test dummy shyt, 30 a year would be a breeze.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I remember trying to date a girl who said her ex bf (who was a nerd in high school never got any p*ssy ever) had 80. I laughed so hard at that shyt. Gtfoh. If he had 80 he paid for 79.
Outside of athletes, frat bros, sorority chicks and high extroverts, most people in college aren’t hooking up with double digits.
Nikka what. Every man who’s not socially retarded or a bun victim and who actually desires p*ssy can hit 30 in college :dahell: You don’t have to be super handsome, rich, popular etc you. You only have to be normal and not talk yourself out the box and you will constantly get your dikk wet

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This a dumbass correlation made in the tweets.

I'm short, awkward AF, and a late bloomer with women and I got over 30 bodies.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Nikka what. Every man who’s not socially retarded or a bun victim and who actually desires p*ssy can hit 30 in college :dahell: You don’t have to be super handsome, rich, popular etc you. You only have to be normal and not talk yourself out the box and you will constantly get your dikk wet

Yeah they can, especially if they party a lot. But that’s not the norm in college. The average dude in college isn’t smashing 30 girls.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

Na bro you dont get it. Person i was talking about is nowhere near normal and had no game. A normal man yes. I used to have to keep bullys from beating him up. Awkward, zero game, someone who did NOT fukk 80 girls in his dreams let alone real life.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yeah they can, especially if they party a lot. But that’s not the norm in college. The average dude in college isn’t smashing 30 girls.
This is the saddest shyt I’ve heard in a while :picard:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
30 is nothing unless you get married out of high school or your college gf and are loyal

:mjlol: