"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is a good thread because it'll show you why everybody's perspective is different on other topics.

Some nikkaz in here only been intimate with less than 10 women in their lives.
Which also shows these dudes don't be outside.

It's nothing wrong with that.
But these are the same dudes giving their expert opinion on topics in here

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
From my understanding,

Dudes with numbers in the double digits (30+) usually hit anything, they be fukking fukking and that's okay. 30+ is not that crazy tbh, it depends on who the person is.

But real shyt, I feel like when your enter adulthood you stop counting. My girl wil swear I'm 20+ bodies but I feel like I'm between 5-10.
:yeshrug:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now dry dyck nuccas tryna shame dudes with 30 plus body counts by saying they be mostly fukking fat broads? :russ:

I'm gonna say it again. Go outside. Get off the internet. Women love sex too. Pretty women love sex. Pretty single women love sex. :yeshrug:

But there's absolutely nothing wrong with fukking 6's and 7's either. Again if nuccas came outside they'd know the average woman is a 6 or 7 not some bondo faced,Lego built create a body Instagram thot.

The average male's entire roster ain't gonna be dimes because that's not your average female.

Edit
Not that there's anything wrong with fat broads if youre into that. There are plenty of fat broads that are pretty. They just gotta hit the gym.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I was on UNC campus last week for graduation… 30 is not impossible, but I knew dudes in those situations who still were not getting buns :manny:

So I can see how the average dudes numbers are around 5.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
This is a good thread because it'll show you why everybody's perspective is different on other topics.

Some nikkaz in here only been intimate with less than 10 women in their lives.
Which also shows these dudes don't be outside.

It's nothing wrong with that.
But these are the same dudes giving their expert opinion on topics in here

Breh that is most men. Most men that are 40 and under are not having as much sex as you think.