"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is the coli. Brehs fukking 9's and dimes regularly. 7's are average to coli brehs. Remember they be seeing 8's everyday at their local target.:heh:

Exactly 30 is a cake walk if you a normal cat who ain't socially awkward. 10 broads a year wouldn't even require much effort and this is even taking into consideration if you dont fuk with anything under a 6 or 7.

I don't get why so many cats refuse to grasp the concept that women like to fuk just like men. Some brehs would commit that if they find out just how much sex women are having.

Sexuay active women who aren't in monogamous relationships can easliy rack up 3 to 4 bodies a yr just like you said. I got alot of single female friends. Trust me they be putting in work.

Women love sex too.:banderas::yeshrug:

You know what's the funny thing bro.
At my old job we actually asked each other how many bodies we all had.

I was the oldest in the group, like the big bro and I told them don't even ask me ... Y'all already know it's a stupid number.

The rest of them were like mid to late 20s.

The girls had a higher number than the dudes
10-20+

The dudes were like around 10 give or take a few.
These dudes aren't outside guys. But they still were higher than this average people talking about in their 20s

So 30 is easy in a lifetime

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Ok... U don't know who they surveyed.

This came from Twitter and pretty much every dude on twitter and on here is saying 30 is regular.

You think everybody is lying?
I don't get it.

Teenagers have like 5 bodies...how the hell would a 30yr old only have 8
The regular salary on here is $100k+ which is double the national average, and the average height is 6ft+ which is also over the national average. :beli: People get on the internet and lie just like they lie when you stick a camera in their face. But that drought thread on here spoke volumes about dudes than went years without getting any.

On the other hand, it’s not crazy to think someone who is relationship oriented will have less than 8 at 30. If you get in a long term relationship from 21-23 and don’t cheat, that’s one, 23 to 25, that’s two, 25 to 27 that’s three and 27 to 29 that’s four. That person still has room for four more bodies before they get to 8.

I think promiscuity is just publicly normalized now, but what else can we have expected.

People are out here sleeping with half the city, hey do your thing, just don’t get in a relationship and lie to your partner about what you been on or how you’ve been moving and then catch feelings if they bounce or don’t want anything substantive with you. Met plenty that cried about that after the “fun” was over, both men and women :francis:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The regular salary on here is $100k+ which is double the national average, and the average height is 6ft+ which is also over the national average. :beli: People get on the internet and lie just like they lie when you stick a camera in their face. But that drought thread on here spoke volumes about dudes than went years without getting any.

On the other hand, it’s not crazy to think someone who is relationship oriented will have less than 8 at 30. If you get in a long term relationship from 21-23 and don’t cheat, that’s one, 23 to 25, that’s two, 25 to 27 that’s three and 27 to 29 that’s four. That person still has room for four more bodies before they get to 8.

I think promiscuity is just publicly normalized now, but what else can we have expected.

People are out here sleeping with half the city, hey do your thing, just don’t get in a relationship and lie to your partner about what you been on or how you’ve been moving and then catch feelings if they bounce or don’t want anything substantive with you. Met plenty that cried about that after the “fun” was over, both men and women :francis:

I see what you're saying but again who were the people they surveyed. Where did they live?
Who says these people are the average humans.
None of us got a survey, correct.
But most of us are saying we are past 10 bodies. Been past 10 bodies

People on the surveys and on the Internet can Both be liars... Or it's somewhere in the middle.

Yes, promiscuity is normalized. People starts having sex probably around 15yrs old.
And I don't believe most people have long relationships. If they do. Maybe 1 or 2 lasting a couple years.
The rest of those months and years are spent meeting a few new people.

Im definitely not glorifying having sex with lots of people. I just think some people don't know what's really going on out here.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This came from Twitter and pretty much every dude on twitter and on here is saying 30 is regular.

You think everybody is lying?
I don't get it.

It's the internet.

Anyone can say anything.

What we know is that statically the average male has around 8 sex partners.

This is the same forum that complains that women want the opposite type of men to them but now everyone has bodycounts of over 100+ :mjlol:

Teenagers have like 5 bodies...how the hell would a 30yr old only have 8

Because like I said in a former post, most men will have 1-2 long term relationships.

Of course some men in LTR's cheat but most don't.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It's the internet.

Anyone can say anything.

This is the same forum that complains that women want the opposite type of men to them but now everyone has bodycounts of over 100+ :mjlol:

Because like I said in a former post, most men will have 1-2 long term relationships.

WANT for BD's and marriage....

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So now dry dyck nuccas tryna shame dudes with 30 plus body counts by saying they be mostly fukking fat broads? :russ:

I'm gonna say it again. Go outside. Get off the internet. Women love sex too. Pretty women love sex. Pretty single women love sex. :yeshrug:

But there's absolutely nothing wrong with fukking 6's and 7's either. Again if nuccas came outside they'd know the average woman is a 6 or 7 not some bondo faced,Lego built create a body Instagram thot.

The average male's entire roster ain't gonna be dimes because that's not your average female.

Edit
Not that there's anything wrong with fat broads if youre into that. There are plenty of fat broads that are pretty. They just gotta hit the gym.

I was gonna add the bolded but you got it for me.

But I've seen this idea alot from dudes who really don't have a lot of real interaction with women.
They front like all the girls are ugly and they only spend their time talking to dimes.
When in reality they are afraid to talk to women and use that as an excuse to not trying to holla at chix. Which keeps them from getting their dikk wet.

The average person is probably like a 6-7 in looks.
The average woman is equal to the average man in looks.
Nobody is doing anybody any favors.

So yes, dudes might bone some gremlins. And he may have had a few above average.
But his strike zone is what ur pretty much gonna see outside on average

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's the internet.

Anyone can say anything.

So please tell me... Where did they get this statistical average. No one is telling me this.
Who did they survey lol

And if teenagers already be having like 5 bodies.
How long of relationships u think people are having, if they only getting 3 more bodies til they are in their 40s...

Make this make sense.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So please tell me... Where did they get this statistical average. No one is telling me this.
Who did they survey lol

And if teenagers already be having like 5 bodies.
How long of relationships u think people are having, if they only getting 3 more bodies til they are in their 40s...

Make this make sense.
Facts. Even the most no p*ssy getting mufukka I know has had at least 15+ women I remember him dealing with in his life. We in our mid 30's, if you only smashed 8 broads in your life that's just pitiful.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Facts. Even the most no p*ssy getting mufukka I know has had at least 15+ women I remember him dealing with in his life. We in our mid 30's, if you only smashed 8 broads in your life that's just pitiful.
Lol
I'm not gonna diss a nikka cause he ain't knocking down chix...
It ain't the end all be all to a great life.

But I'm just like gott damn, a mfer could slip and accidentally fall into 10 different p*ssys in a lifetime.

So How a nikka only got like 5 is wild too me
But hey :yeshrug:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:

Mother/daughter? :sas2:
nah those are threesomes, I've done that a couple of times.

I mean just randomly. sometimes you go on a date, come home after dinner mess around, you both wake up, both go to class, but then another comes over afterschool, she leaves to go do homework in the evening, then your ex wants to randomly call you for a bootycall in the early AM type thing.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nah those are threesomes, I've done that a couple of times.

I mean just randomly. sometimes you go on a date, come home after dinner mess around, you both wake up, both go to class, but then another comes over afterschool, she leaves to go do homework in the evening, then your ex wants to randomly call you for a bootycall in the early AM type thing.
Yea... People don't even realize how easy it is to mess around and get a triple in a day.

Have one that night. Sleep over, bone in morning.. then a midday jawn.
Then a nightcap jawn.

Neighbors think you selling drugs lol

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:dahell:

High value male behavior?

oKBHX7o.jpeg